Thread: Blackberry Messenger for Desktops?

Blackberry Messenger for Desktops?

I am just searching for the messenger software that can be feasible for me and also can support my blackberry device .I don't have any idea about this that's why I have just posted this question for some suggestion from you all. Do you have any idea about any sort of Desktop Messenger software specially supported on Windows platform which allows somebody to chat with my blackberry even if they are not on the same at the moment? Any suggestion would be helpful for me ..

Re: Blackberry Messenger for Desktops?

According to my knowledge, there is no such type of Windows client for BlackBerry Messenger available right now . The reason for this cause is that the BlackBerry Messenger transfers messages with the help of manipulative information of the already configured PIN number of devices. Where as the Windows doesn't have a PIN number that's why it got unable to communicate with each other . This would be fine if this was an option but alas its not. The closest thing that I got currently is the Web2Pin site. You can transfer the PIN messages from your installed web browser on your computer system.

Thanks for suggesting me but i wanted to tell you that it would be a nifty trick for RIM to released up with some method to go for that thing. Would make the Blackberry even much useful. According to the functionality of RIM to switch into the category of BlackBerry Messenger and seems as All in one .

I know, this is the type of an previous topic, but I have been just considering about this after this . Google voice does little bit just as this through which I am able to send and receive the messages just right from my desktop. It seems very fine when I am at the office. This would not be complex to create a server/client application which does this, the methodologies is getting it to/from BlackBerry. Are you able to intercept the messages from BlackBerry Messenger within the same method you can for SMS ? And are you capable to send the BlackBerry Messenger messages programatically? If yes, I could mostly make this happen.

This seems very interesting thing and according to me there is already a method for the internet to communicate with the PIN network. Just now ,we were working on a special project in another country where we are not having cell accessibility but had Wifi Access and BBM's were getting through, but the phone was not running and working on any type of network.

Even if the Blackbery Desktop Client could perform this ... for instance, allow you transfer the PIN's from an interface when your phone was connected properly in. I am just wondering that this things hasn't been provided before or as part of BES or ??.

I got the same question on another forum and found that one of the user there telling that according to the above suggested message, it could be possible but I have some different idea regarding this,..what do you think about this ..

How about a Bluetooth or USB connection which lets the computer's keyboard to type on the blackberry . The Blackberry is still working as the host of the used application and the blackberry screen shows the messages. Share your idea ..