Thread: Live streaming on Nokia 5800

Live streaming on Nokia 5800

I have Nokia 5800 Music Express mobile phone and i was playing the live videos on this phone but from last two days i am unable to play them. Actually it plays videos but it gets stuck after just 5 seconds. I do not know what has happened now but i know that there is nothing wrong with my 3G network on my phone. Is there anybody facing the same problem or has some solution for this problem?

re: Live streaming on Nokia 5800

For playing the live videos on your mobile phone, you need to have a flash player on your phone which lets you play any kind of videos on your phone. First check that is there anything wrong with the flash player installed on your mobile or not. It might happen that there would be something wrong with the flash player which shows effects after 5 seconds but until that you are able to play the videos.

I have seen the same problem while watching the videos from my 5800 mobile. Actually when i try to use the Device Central then i am getting an error saying that "cannot load flashlite31 for RGB 16 565". I just do not know the meaning of this error so can you guys help me to sort out this matter? What should i do now?

I guess there is something have gone wrong with your mobile's Flash Lite as it seems like installation of the same has been broken with the Device Central. This kind of problem can persists if some file of Flash Lite faces problem. I think you should just reinstall this program which will solve this problem and please make sure that you are installing it properly.

I have bit different problem on my Nokia 5800. Yes i said BIT different as i am able to play the live videos from my phone but the only problem is that it plays very much slow, You can say that it always plays in replay mode. And the big problem is that it does not have any sound so how do i get sound for live streaming. There is no meaning to watch such live videos. Does anybody has this unique problem, Or just i am an Unlucky one!!!

Re: Live streaming on Nokia 5800

I think for the problem of accessing an online content from the mobile device, You should directly contact with the Service Provider that is the Customer Care of your SIM card. They would be knowing the better reason for any problem regarding the live streaming on your phone. It might happen that the content for which you are trying to stream has many traffic because of which your phone is not getting enough chance.