Thread: Flash Lite for Nokia 5800

Flash Lite for Nokia 5800

I have recently bought a new Nokia 5800 Express music on which there was a Flash Lite installed from the dealer. But by some mistake my little brother have uninstalled this software and now i want to get this software on my phone again so can you guys me tell from where i can get it? I eagerly want to view flash files on my mobile so please help me.

Re: Flash Lite for Nokia 5800

I think you must have got the proper version of an Adobe Flash Lite for your Nokia 5800 as there would be many many websites from where you can download this. I suggest you to directly go to an official website of an Adobe where they have given an option to download as well. You just have to type for the Flash Lite download on google and there you get huge number of downloads.

I have seen it somewhere that an Adobe have stopped support for the Adobe Flash Lite so you would not be getting support from the end of an adobe anymore. So you better go for some other flash player to view Flash files on your Nokia mobile phone. I think the Macromedia Flash Player would be good. Why don't you install it for viewing flash files on your mobile.

I have simple way to get this software back on your mobile phone. Actually you do not need to search for its download as you have said that it was installed on your phone by dealer then that dealer must be having the same software with him as he must be installing the same software on other mobiles as well. Directly contact your dealer for getting this software and you may have one copy for yourself as well.