Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

iPhone iOS4 slow how to make it faster in iPhone 3G

Portable Devices

Old 13-07-2010

iPhone iOS4 slow how to make it faster in iPhone 3G

I have been using the iPhone 3G since last few months and recently i have upgraded the iPhone 3G OS i have installed the iOS4. But it seems as the iPhone iOS4 is somewhat slow than compared to its predecessor Operating system. So can anybody tell me how to make iPhone iOS4 faster in iPhone 3G. Any help in this matter would be appreciated heavily.

Old 13-07-2010

Re: iPhone iOS4 slow how to make it faster in iPhone 3G

It appears as you have not installed the iPhone iOS4 on the iPhone which you may be using correctly you may have missed some steps. Hence it is advisible to install the iOS4 application once again on your system. It would be better if you try to install the iOS4 from scratch since it will not messup with the existing files on the iPhone 3G.
Old 13-07-2010

Initially , I was facing the same problem with my iPhone 3GS that is my iPhone 3GS was too behaving slowly when i installed the iPhone iOS4 on my iPhone 3GS for the first time. Since my iPhone 3GS was taking about 10 to 12 seconds to open the iPhone menu itself and gradually i thought that i have missed some thing so i tried the installation once again and for when i installed the iOS4 second time the iPhone 3GS started working correctly according to my expectations and hence i will suggest you to install the iOS4 once again on your system and check.
Old 13-07-2010

There are some known issues with the iOS4 that's why i think that it is not a good option to upgrade your iPhone 3G to iOS4 so early even though it has not been tested with a large number of people. It is always better to upgrade the operating systems of your iPhone after the bugs of the iOS4 operating system have been solved. This will help you to prevent all such errors.
Old 13-07-2010

Re: Downgrade your iPhone 3G from iOS4 to iPhone OS3

I can only say to downgrade to the older and the most reliable iPhone operating system OS3. Since this is the operating system which has been used by the people and all the bugs related to the operating system have been solved. So the best option for you here is to downgrade your iPhone 3G from iOS4 to iPhone OS3.
Old 24-07-2010

Re: Tip for making iPhone iOS4 faster

If you are having IPhone 3G and all the applications take longer to load morepver you feel your iphone is sluggish. After searching a lot i finally found the way to make my iPhone work faster we can make iPhone faster you simply need to double hard reset your iPhone. To perform a hard reset Press and hold the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons on your iPhone simultaneously for few seconds till you see the Slide to Power Off notice, Don't leave the buttons keep holding them down. and then after few seconds the device should turn off automatically and the iPhone will reboot. Release the Buttons. If your iPhone continue to remain power off , then simply wait for about 20 seconds and then bot it manually by pressing Sleep/Wake button. Repeat this procedure once again.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,