Thread: Nokia C6 cheapest slide out QWERTY keypad phone

Nokia C6 cheapest slide out QWERTY keypad phone

I want to buy a mobile phone from Nokia and I have recently heard about a new mobile phone called Nokia C6. I think this is the cheapest mobile phone from Nokia with the QWERTY keypad. I don’t want to spend money blindly on this, so I am looking to get more information about this mobile phone before I purchase it. So if anyone has any experience with this mobile phone then do give me your review about it. Thanks

Re: Nokia C6 cheapest slide out QWERTY keypad phone

With its C6, Nokia offers a mid-range smartphone which is quite inexpensive and that also comes with a sliding keyboard. C6 is similar to the Nokia N97 by many ways. They use the same OS, have the same screen size and integrate processors clocked at 434 MHz. What are there major differences? Well, the Nokia C6 is larger, the browser supports Flash Lite 3.1, it does not have Carl Zeiss optics and uses a 2mm connector for its charging.

Re: Nokia C6 cheapest slide out QWERTY keypad phone

The Nokia C6 mobile phone is available in black or white color, and it also comes with a slider keyboard to match the other colors. It also comes with a resistive screen. This means that you will have to make a slight pressure on the touch screen to enter each command. The screen has a diagonal of 3.2 inches. It displays images in a resolution of 640 x 360 points and 16 million colors. This is usually found in most of the Nokia mobile phones.

This Nokia C6 features a 434 MHz processor and 128 MB of RAM, and I have noticed that this mobile phone was struggling to follow, especially when performing functions such as multimedia or video gallery. During my test, I had to wait several seconds sometimes when opening certain applications. For the audio portion, quality during calls is good, no distortion and the sound is very clear. Lithium-Ion (1200 mAh) may hold upto 7 hours of talk time, and up to 17 days standby. On average, by enabling web browsing, Ovi Maps, emails, calling moderately, it allows two days for a fully charged battery. Overall this is a nice cheap phone that you can go for.