Thread: Nokia 7210 supernova Format code

Nokia 7210 supernova Format code

I have recently purchased a new Nokia 7210 super nova mobile phone. But from last five days this mobile phone is irritating me. My friend told me to format the phone which will resolve all the problem from my phone. But I don’t know what is the format code. Someone please let me know the format code for Nokia 7210.

Re: Nokia 7210 supernova Format code

Format a nokia and deliver the configuration zero

1 : reset the configuration and leave messages and all the application code * # 7780 #
    2: full format your Nokia Code * # 7370 #

That interest me that I have the same problem and when I make the hard reset code it hangs so I need to remove the batteries and I shall return. I can’t go into my files especially in the video it turns blue and it crashes. And impossible to take pictures since it is also blocked and stuff since I left my laptop off for several weeks .

I have a big problem with my Nokia 5800, in fact I installed applications and it doesn't boot and gets stuck on the screen Nokia base . I want to know is there a trick that allows the reset itself? Someone please help me on this topic. Thank you in advance.

I currently have a Nokia 6500 slide, whose configuration will reset all the time. That is my picture of screen disappears after a few minutes and is replaced by a white background, and my ringtone is reset and returns to the default Nokia tune”. Is this a software problem, or am I a bad option to disable, knowing that the laptop after a stint in SAV still have this problem. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Soft reset :
    It's like if your computer had died suddenly - crash and hope on reset and then starts repairing the damage files . For this manipulation, there are no special risks .
    This method Soft Reset must be made before proceeding to the solution a little more " hard " - to test if this set to your problems.
    Otherwise you need to do hard reset.

I have a nokia supernova 7210 but i am not able to formate it not even with the hard formate code it continously show message storage memory not ready plssss help

Quote Originally Posted by veenitc View Post
    I have a nokia supernova 7210 but i am not able to formate it not even with the hard formate code it continously show message storage memory not ready plssss help
    First of all remove your memory card (if inserted), than kill all running process in the background. I meant, if you are having any application opened on your device, close all of them and simply enter the following code: *#7370#

If still you are getting the same error than turn off your mobile and follow the following procedure:

Press and hold * key + 3 + OK (green button) and turn On your mobile.

for full format,code is not helpfull,when i use it ,it gives the logo of "result unknown"what should i do now,,,,,,,,?helpppp

Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    Format a nokia and deliver the configuration zero

1 : reset the configuration and leave messages and all the application code * # 7780 #
    2: full format your Nokia Code * # 7370 #
    this code doesnot help me,,,,,,,,,,what should i do now,,,,,,,?when i apply it,it gives me the logo of result unknown????????????reply soooooooooooooooon

Go to the settings option in your phone and under settings look for factory settings this is known as hard reset. Click on restore factory settings and then provide the default password 12345. This will restore your phone original settings. Do not forget to take backup of your phone as all things will be wiped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    Go to the settings option in your phone and under settings look for factory settings. This are called hard reset. There click on restore factory settings and then provide the default password 12345. This will restore your phone original settings. Do not forget to take backup of your phone as all things will be wiped out.
    i have also tried it,but the same problem occurs,cnt play any video or songs...............

There is two option for you to fix the same. First running a software update for the phone from your system. Connect the phone to your pc and then go to Nokia site and download a Software update program. If this does not work then you have to carry the phone to any local mobile repairing shop and ask for flashing the phone. If it is under warranty then just took that to official Nokia service center.

hi friends..... i 'm using nokia 7210 supernova mobile. My mobile is hanged, i cant do anything. anyone plz help me to boot my device. please......