Thread: How to connect Samsung Corby GT-S3653 to PC?

How to connect Samsung Corby GT-S3653 to PC?

I am having an issue with the new Mobile Phone which i have purchased and now getting the problem with the same. Actually i have bought a Samsung Corby GT-S3653 and try to connect to the Computer of mine but it is getting the no connectivity with the same. So if you can let me know how to connect Samsung Corby GT-S3653 to PC? the i can achieve the same easily. Thank you.

Re: How to connect Samsung Corby GT-S3653 to PC?

I think that you might have got a a working with the same which is having the PC suit to run the mobile device of yours to run with the computer. All you have to do is to install the PC suit from the CD to computer and then connect the phone to the computer via Data Cable and see whether you are getting it work or not.

When you connect the Phone to the computer then at that time you are getting three option for the connection to the computer which are Phone Memory, Mass Storage and Media Player. Select the one which you wanted to use and the you will be able to browse your phone through the computer. Hope this will work.

I have tried the same which you are talking about but let me tell you that i have connected the device of mine to the computer with the PC suit installed in it but after that it is not showing any connectivity and not even detecting the device of mine. So i am unable to get the same. So if you can then please advise me about this.

In that case let me tell you that i think that the USB port through which you are connecting the device might got corrupted or not working properly so you are getting no connectivity with the same. So i will advise you to connect the device of yours to the another port of the computer which is in the working condition and see whether it is getting connectivity or not.

I have gone through that also. I have connected my device to the another port of mine so that it will work but it is still undetectable. To make sure i have connected my device to the another computer hoping that computer might be issue. But i am getting no connectivity in the another computer also. Now what i can do to get it working.

I think then the problem is with the device of yours. And to get rid of the same i will advise you to reset the phone but as you have got the brand new phone and it is having the warranty period left. So it is better to contact the Samsung dealer and tell them about your problem. Hope this will work with your issue.