Thread: Video format in Micromax Q5

Video format in Micromax Q5

I am about to buy a cell phone for my use of multimedia purpose and for that i have decided to buy the Micormax Q5 whose feature i liked the most but just having one query regarding the MP4 video format. I just wanted to know is there support for the video format MP4 to play in the Micromax Q5? Will MP3 format will play in the same? Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Video format in Micromax Q5

As per my knowledge the device is having the support for the MP4 format that you are looking for. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that the device is having the complete support for playing the Video with the format of MP4 and many more. So if you wish to buy it then you can go with the same.

If you are planning to buy the phone then let me tell you that you are on the right track and buying this is the right decision. As i am using the same phone and let me tell you that this is not having the problem and it can work great with any kind of the video format. So buy it and enjoy the feature of the mobile.

I have gone through the review of yours and let me tell you that it is working for me but having one more query that i need to solve. Actually i want to connect the device on the computer of mine. So please let me know about How to install the PC suit for the Micromax on the computer of mine. Waiting for reply.

For that i am giving you the link which is having the same discussion as you are asking about. The link will let you know about how to install the PC suit and where to get the PC suit for your device. So go through the link and find the solution of your problem.
    pc suite for micromax Q5
    How to install micromax q5 pc suite?

If you are having much doubt regarding the phone and if you are unable to find the solution for the same then you have to contact the Micromax Customer care and they will help you with the available solution regarding your problem. So contact the Micromax customer care and then you can get it working with the problem of yours.

I have gone through all the replies that is given regarding my query i.e. Video format in Micromax Q5 and let me tell you that it helped me a lot regarding the problem of mine. After going through the link now i am able to work with the issue of mine. A many thanks to all for providing me help regarding the issue of mine.