Thread: How to format the Nokia 2700c?

How to format the Nokia 2700c?

I am having an issue regarding which i need your help and hope that you will give me the proper help regarding my issue. Actually i am having Nokia 2700c mobile phone which is running slow. So i have planned to format the device so that it will run with the factory setting and give me the better performance. But having no idea about How to format the Nokia 2700c. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: How to format the Nokia 2700c?

I am having a code which will help you with thr reset of the phhon of yours i.e. Nokia 2700c. All you have to do is to type the *#7780# and press OK key from the phone. This will restore the phone with but keeping some of the data safe on there place so you don't haver to worry about the phone data. The data which will remain in the phone is theme, Videos, Photos, Applications and Music files. So try this out and see whether you are getting it work or not.

The above key sequence for formatting the device is only applicable when you want to restore the phone to the Factory setting without loosing the data of your phone which might not work properly. So i will suggest you to take the back up of the phone and then type *#7370# code into your phone screen and press dial key. This will delete complete files from phone memory and restore it to factory default.

As you are having the Nokia 2700c then i can tell you that you should use the below given step that will help you for achieving the reset of the Phone completely. Just follow this.
    1. Turn Off your Phone
    2. Press green+ 3+* and hold them
    3. Turn on your phone
    4. Wait for format message
    5. Release the Key

Thats it!!!!

As per your discussion of the phone i think there might be some issue with the Phone which is running with the Virus and keeping your phone to perform slow. So before formatting the Phone i will advise you to have a antivirus scan that will detect the Virus and if found any then it will delete the same so if you want you can give try to same.

I think you are right about this. As you have suggested me to install the antivirus so i am having one more request. I am not having idea about the Mobile AntiVirus which you are talking about but if you can let me know which is the best Antivirus for Mobile device then i can easily install the one in my device.

I am having list of the some of the useful link which is having the same discussion about the Antivirus for Nokia which you can check out and if like any then can download the same. Here are the link just go for it.
    Which is the Best Anti-Virus for Nokia mobile phone ?
    Free antivirus for symbian mobile phone
    Download Free Antivirus Software for Mobile Phone
    Top Antivirus solutions for All Mobile phones

i cant download the phone virus to my pc and also to my phone en the *#7370# it doesnt work heeeelllppp plllsssss my nokia 2700c contain virus

Quote Originally Posted by jessie_joey16 View Post
    the *#7370# it doesnt work
    How is that possible dude. Its the only code to Format each and every Nokia Mobile. make sure you are entering the correct code. Anyways, if still its not working than first of all Format your memory card right from the phone by going to Settings > memory > Format Memory Card. Once its formatted, switch off your phone and press the combination of these buttons:

Star Key + 3 + OK (green) Buttin + Turn On key

This will also format your nokia mobile.

my 2700c phone suddenly tuns off everytime i turn it on. how can i solve this problem? help?

Quote Originally Posted by ryuken95 View Post
    my 2700c phone suddenly tuns off everytime i turn it on. how can i solve this problem? help?
    Did the phone get wet by water or something at any chance? If so, then due to moisture it could be turning the mobile phone off automatically, so try to dry it up and see if that solves the issue. If that is not the case then, it can also be a problem because of virus. So try to format your mobile phone but before that you will have to backup all data and contacts first from your mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's