Thread: How to change theme of Micromax Q5

How to change theme of Micromax Q5

I have bought a brand new Micromax Q5 ezpad mobile phone and i liked this phone according to its features in such a cheap cost. Now i want to change the look of this phone by adding themes on it. Can anybody tell where can i get the themes for Micromax Q5 and how do i apply it on my phone.

Re: How to change theme of Micromax Q5

I think there would be many results when you search for the Micromax Q5 themes on the google search so you just need to visit any reputed website from where you can download the themes for your mobile phone. But make sure that you are downloading the same format of themes which has been used on your phone as other formats would not be applicable on your phone's operating system.

If you are not able to find any themes for apply on your Micromax Q5 mobile phone then you have another choice by which you can create your own themes. You have to search for the Theme Creator for your phone which will be getting you many type of theme creator, then you may choose for any of them. Most of the theme creator are similar in the function but there would be changes in the GUI of these softwares.

I have found that the Micromax Q5 mobile can run the themes with the .sis format and no other formats are supported by this phone. I think you just need to search for the ".sis themes" with your phone's screen resolution and the themes which you would be getting can be applied on your phone. This might be having lots and lots of great themes on your phone.

I have found the way to change the themes provided in the Micromax Q5 mobile phone. Actually you need to change the Main_background.bmp in the \Program Files\Q5App\Skin\Theme02\01_Background\01_Common. This changes are manual but makes changes as per your willing. I have done the same thing on my Q5 mobile phone.

question Re: How to change theme of Micromax Q5

can u please illustrate it for me?? i am facing the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepan Bhattacharjee View Post
    can u please illustrate it for me?? i am facing the same problem.
    Well, i have never used any mobile from Micromax, hence i cannot answer you properly but still would like to help. Isn't there any options in the mobile setting or under Display settings to change the theme ? To be honest, i have seen all micromax users using their device with the default theme. So i think there is no options to change the same. Anyways, just give a try to the solution given by Regina:
    Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    Actually you need to change the Main_background.bmp in the \Program Files\Q5App\Skin\Theme02\01_Background\01_Common. This changes are manual but makes changes as per your willing. I have done the same thing on my Q5 mobile phone.
    Hope it helps