Thread: Micromax Q5 more questions

Micromax Q5 more questions

I am planning to purchase a new cell Phone since my older Phone is not working anymore. Please tell me the various features of the Micromax cell Phone i wanted to know that whether the Micromax Phone is good enough so that i can purchase it. Also tell me whether the application available on the cell Phone are easy to use or not.

Re: Micromax Q5 more questions

The phone features a 2.2 QVGA screen. At the rear is equipped with a 2 Megapixel camera. The same device can be used to record video, but currently we do not know what resolution. There is also a microUSB port for data transfer and Bluetooth connectivity are only declared. You can access the Internet thanks to its compatibility with GPRS, WAP, EDGE e 2.0. It comes with 15MB of onboard memory, which can be expanded to 8GB with a microSD card.

It is a wonderul choice to have moreover the operating system will be the owner and the included software offers the possibility of logging on Facebook and other platforms for social networks. Regarding navigation will find Opera Mini preinstalled. The phone will support multiple audio formats including MP3, AMR, MIDI e WAV. Do not miss the FM radio. The 1000 mah battery will phone up to 5 hours of talk time with 180 standby.

The Micromax has recently announced the launch of its new device Q5. This new product will be able to handle two SIM same time and complete a physical QWERTY keyboard and trackball. This is a normal phone with all the elements essential to the strength of two SIM management that will attract many customers forced to carry two phones in your pocket. Currently, the phone is designed exclusively for the Indian market, but it is also said to arrive in our stores.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi All,

I tried to install PC suite(micromax q5) in my system,But its not installing. I am able to open the pc suite application but not able to transfer in the right corner of the system status shows as "disconnected". After connecting using usb i selected com port only any one pls sugges also i need pdf reader to install in my mobile pls send to link.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sen_2010 View Post
    Hi All,

I tried to install PC suite(micromax q5) in my system,But its not installing. I am able to open the pc suite application but not able to transfer in the right corner of the system status shows as "disconnected". After connecting using usb i selected com port only any one pls sugges also i need pdf reader to install in my mobile pls send to link.

thanks
    First of all, can you please tell us which Operating System are you using on your computer? Secondly, you can download the Micromax Q5 mobile phone Pc suite from here and install it by reading thorugh the user manual, that can be downloaded from here. You can also try to install the Micromax Q5 mobile phone driver by downloading it from here.