Thread: Want some information on Envizen Android 4 Tablet PC

Want some information on Envizen Android 4 Tablet PC

Hello friends, I have heard lot of discussion about this tablet, if checking out the discussion about the tablet then I feel it is great to have that tablet for me. There are plenty of people who are going for this tablet, so I was also thinking to go for this tablet. But if going for it would like to collect some information about it. I would like to know what are it’s featured, what does it is having something different in comparison to other tablet. I do know that there are good branded tablets available, will be comparing with them also. Please provide some information so that I can go for it. Thank you.

Re: Want some information on Envizen Android 4 Tablet PC

I would suggest that you better check out the video on YouTube which is having the full description about the tablet; it is having the good view about it. When you will be watching that video then you might get a rough idea how the tablet, even you can check out the performance of it, such that how good it is to use the application, even can check that all the features are good or not, see that it is comfortable for you to use it. When you are viewing that video then it is clearing all your doubts regarding the tablet.

Re: Want some information on Envizen Android 4 Tablet PC

It is really good tablet, it is having the RK2918 (ARM Cotex-A8 @ 1.0GHz) processor along with the Vivante GC800, as it is name that it is 7 inch LCD screen with 800x480 resolution. It is having front camera of 0.3 Mega pixels, even it is having HDMI (which supports 1080P HDMI output via mini HDMI port) and USB host ports, moreover it is supporting G-Sensor, and it is having 8 GB of internal memory. Having DDR 3 512 MB RAM. It supports all the TF Card, from 128 MB to 32 GB. It is having the Lithium rechargeable battery. If you wanted to play any songs or audio on to it, then it supports MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, OGA, APE, FLAC, AAC, M4A, and 3GP format files. For video you need to have AVI, MPG, MKV, RM, RMVB, MP4, MOV, VOB, DAT, FLV, TS, 3GP, and WEBM (VP8) format files. For the photos it is supporting all the type, such as jpg, jpeg, bmp, gif, png, jfif and all of these photos should be till 8000 x 8000 resolutions. You can also connect external 3G Dongle, Ethernet to it, for faster internet. It is having all those function which you are getting in top range tablets; also it is available at a cheaper rate. I would suggest that grab one for you.