Thread: Bada OS tips and tricks

Bada OS tips and tricks

Guys I want to know here some of the tips and tracks about the Mobile operating system developed by Samsung. As I am going to use it so friends those who have some of the experience with the Samsung mobile operating system can guide me here with some of the experience they have with it. Any help I this regard will be thankfully accepted. Thanks in advance.

re: Bada OS tips and tricks

Yeah sure here goes the first tip .Block calls, and receive fake phone calls. You can set up the a blocked caller list: navigate through Launcher then Settings then Applications then Call then All Calls then Auto reject then Centre menu (that little 3 button pull up menu at the bottom) and then finally Create, and make the entry of the phone no you want to block for yourself.

You can save all of your new contact numbers to your Gmail account (Or to some of the other service that happens to be syncing your data) rather than the phone, as the data o the phone might get lost. So all your contact numbers will be backed up to a cloud server right away for you: Go to Launcher then Settings then Applications then Contacts then Memory in use then save new contact to. And select phone, SIM Card, or your Gmail/other email account numbers.

Receiving a fake phone call navigate through the following:
    Got to Launcher then Settings and then Applications then Call and then Fake call From here you can be able to alter the settings you desire for your fake call. The fake call hotkey is activated by pressing and holding the volume down button, and it will activate, even if the screen is locked. By default there is a 10 second timer before you receive the call, (adds a nice genuine fake call touch. You can also set the fake call to come in with a specific fake caller ID. You can also pre-record your fake phone call to make it more genuine (i.e. record your wife/girlfriend/family member talking into the phone as if you is on the other end).

You can be able to reset the phone to the most fresh time of its by this no. *2767*3855# completely reset the phone. It’ll eradicate all files and settings counting the internal memory storage. It’ll also reinstall the phone firmware. So be cautious before having a trial for this out.

these are the information taking out the information of the phone.
    Hardware Version, Software Version, MP, RF Cal Date, CSC Model Spec, CSC Version, FFS Version.
    • SW Version and CSC Version – *#1234#
    • FTA Hardware Version – *#2222#
    • RC2 Version – *#4986*2650468#
    • FTA SW Version – *#1111#

here go some of the tricks on Bada:
    1. *#0*# for LCD test
    2. *#0673# OR *#0289# for Melody test
    3. *#0842# for Vibration test
    4. *#2663# OR *#2664# for TM Command

When you are trying to open your image file, and are on the one want to select as the the wallpaper, fetch up the middle menu and select Set As > Wallpaper. This is the place you will be able to rotate the direction of the image especially for your wallpaper, and pick which area you would like for the wallpaper itself. If the image's resolution is wider than the phone's resolution, it will be displaying a yellow box on the screen that you can control with multi touch and regulate by drag and touch the top or bottom bar. The Yellow box will be allowing you to select the part of the image that you desire to select for your wallpaper

concerning the launcher, when you are trying to organize your apps and games, etc. Go for the edit mode, and then try rotating the cell to landscape. From here you'll notice you’re able to rearrange the order of the pages, and manually add/delete new pages. The greatest limit on pages is that number of pages is 10.

on whatever screen you are, just rapidly double click the MENU KEY for instantly having a search screen, and you know what you to do right now... and it will show u results including installed games, mails, SMS etc.

Thanks Guys for providing me with those great tricks I have checked on my phone and I am Happy to say that most of them are working. Thanks a lot gyus I think its a great forum for the queries and I am happy to be have access of this forum. Many Thanks Guys!!!