Thread: Unable to play youtube videos on Micromax Q5

Unable to play youtube videos on Micromax Q5

I am using the Micromax Q5 mobile phone and i am trying to view videos on an internet. Actually i am able to use an internet properly on this mobile phone but the problem is when i try to play Youtube Videos on this phone then it asks me for adobe flash player. How can i play Youtube on my Micromax Q5.

Re: Unable to play youtube videos on Micromax Q5

Yes for playing the youtube videos on your mobile phone, You have to install the flash player on your phone which helps your phone's operating system for running the videos from the phone. You may try using some other website for streaming videos from your phone. I suggest you for using Zillatube for doing the same thing.

I think you have to download the flash player on your phone and it is not at all any big task so i suggest you to directly go to the google search and type "free flash player for Q5", You must be getting many results for downloading links but you just need take care that the website from where you are downloading is a reputed one and it does not have any records of malicious software download links because downloading such software will infect your mobile phone.

I would be recommending you redirect to an official website of an Adobe and then search there for downloading the flash player for your mobile phone. They must have provided the proper and the latest software for downloading the flash player. And you may check the comments on the same software on the downloading page of an Adobe.

Pocket PC is a popular platform for mobile devices that supports a wide range of multimedia features. Flash Player 7 for Pocket PC enables developers and publishers to quickly and easily deploy rich interactive Flash content and applications for Windows Mobile 5 and Pocket PC 2003 devices. Developers can view Flash content within Pocket IE or full-screen using third-party software, or deploy stand-alone Flash applications, which requires the Distribution Kit.

Flash Player 7 for Pocket PC gives you rich experiences, and it includes an improved performance and extensive platform support as much as possible portability for the portable device users worldwide.
    Features included in an Adobe Flash Player 7 are follows.
    • Web browsing compatibility.
    • Flash Player 7 support.
    • Action Script 2 support.
    • XML socket support.
    • Web services and SOAP API.

I suggest you to use ZillaTube by using which you can do the following things.
    1. Download your favorite YouTube videos easily, and store them in your computer permanently.
    2. YouTube videos conveniently and instantly on your PC.
    3. Easily convert YouTube to high-quality Audio/Video formats such as VCD/DVD, MPG, AVI, MP3, 3G, MP4 & more.
    4. Play-back those converted videos on your iPod, Phone, PSP, MP4 player, etc, and view those clips with friends and family.
    5. Download more reliably, and at faster speed.
    6. And many more.

hello bhupati and member with same problem.i am also using q5 and had same ploblem. but i has a best solution of your problem.nor zillatube will help you. there is many option of flash player for q5 but they are not the one we want. i recommend you to use bolt browser . it is a browser which support audio/video stremming. you can download it in your q5 .it will be in jad format but u can downlod it.to increase the volume in bolt press alt+1.if it work please mail me at shubhamnauni7@gmail.com.

i am always asked for flash palyer to watch you tube videos please help

Quote Originally Posted by erroloken View Post
    i am always asked for flash palyer to watch you tube videos please help
    You mean on your mobile phone Micromax Q5, you are always asked for flash player installation to play youtube videos? Are you sure that this mobile phone supports flash player? If it cant then download "zillatube" that will let you download the youtube video to your mobile phone and convert it into 3gp video file so that it gets played on it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's