Thread: How many users does not find any issues with Toshiba Thrive Tablet

How many users does not find any issues with Toshiba Thrive Tablet

It is really too hard to believe that the Toshiba Thrive tablet which has released recently through such strange, chance bugs happening only to a number of units. I'd recommend to get rid of each and every one "my apps" carry tablet toward factory reset, update to most up-to-date OS (otherwise not), and check your RAM intended for errors plus report. Afterward gradually put in application at a time and test it out. I have actually awful sense regarding every one of those android applications that any person can write as well as submit, devoid of unit along with QA testing... If you at rest having issues following that then you have to return thrive back to store. This is the only option left for you.

Re: How many users does not find any issues with Toshiba Thrive Tablet

Toshiba Thrive is available in the United States. And, punctual as the days of the week, started the first problem, a large number of users, in fact, complained of problems shutdowns / idle and unmotivated, even unjustified firing. The Toshiba is trying to appreciate if the problem can be solved with a software update, but certainly not a good start for the Japanese tablet.

Several users complained on the forums site that their Toshiba Thrive stuck in sleep mode and is only re-activate the device to reboot. This has the great disadvantage that any changes to open documents and other content are not preserved. Some users had problems when buying directly, others after a software update. Some argue that it helps to get out the battery to get the tablet. Toshiba has nothing about a possible firmware upgrade announced to the problems. Incidentally, TabletPC review itself was no problem with their sample review of the Thrive.

User messages about the problem that the tablet cannot sleep without a hard reset, which of course is not really desirable. In addition, the Thrive also forsome users wake on its own. In short, there are still some teething problems in Toshiba hopefully a software update fixes. The European version, which will slightly differ from the U.S. and Thrive, will give different name, during the IFA launched in September 2011. We assume that Toshiba will be under control soon.

The Thrive hasn't actually completed much to distinguish Itself from the countless additional tablets on top of the Android Market, even if it does appear to be a somewhat solid, reasonably priced option from a eminent producer. The truth that’s it's fewer than $ 500 makes it attractive to budget-conscious customers, and makes it further available than the Motorola Xoom otherwise nearly all of the Samsung Galaxy Tab models.

The main problems encountered by those who have had the opportunity to use the Thrive are, in essence, two. The first concerns the state of hibernation in which you can set the tablet. In this circumstance it is often necessary to perform a hard reset to make the device usable again. The second problem would cause the accidental switching of Thrive. This is presumably a phenomenon linked to the power system, randomly and without a specific cause (at least not yet been identified) decides not to carry out their work more.

I just purchased my tablet and noticed the hybernation issuue but simply presspressed the power button again and it takes me back to the screen/app I was working with. Facebook doesn't work but I haven't had other issues yet. Any suggestions wld be appreciated. I have done all the updates too.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalcal View Post
    I just purchased my tablet and noticed the hybernation issuue but simply presspressed the power button again and it takes me back to the screen/app I was working with. Facebook doesn't work but I haven't had other issues yet. Any suggestions wld be appreciated. I have done all the updates too.
    Recently toshiba has released a patch for that resolves wake, sleep issue and this software patch can be downloaded through the Thrive's Toshiba Service Station application and should also enhance the multimedia playback of the device. And what is the issue with facebook that you are facing, can you specify with some more information? I assume after the update this issues would be resolved.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's