Thread: Brand New iPhone 3GS: Jailbreak not working

Brand New iPhone 3GS: Jailbreak not working

Well at the moment I went and got my brand innovative iPhone 3GS. Plugged it in followed the entire the Pwnagetool guides to it and when I get to the extremely most recent part, I got error communication 1600, not capable to restore. Surfing approximately I believe that my iPhone cannot be jailbroken. Is that the case. The iPhone immediately gets wedged in DFU or recovery mode and have to restore the iPhone by means of original apple firmware. On the most recent try I got an entirely black screen and the iPhone simply came back to life when I restored it by means of apple software. Any assist is appreciated.

Re: Brand New iPhone 3GS: Jailbreak not working

I imagine for the reason that I have the latest bootrom or loader I cannot jailbreak as Pwnage tool does not hold up or maintain it yet. I required Proswitcher and Backgrounde you determine to have to utilize Blackra1n and be satisfied by means of a tethered jailbreak for the meantime. At least you be able to jailbreak, even if you necessitate being at a system to boot up.

That is the method to unwieldy. I am a patient person. I presently imagine the guides on this website are extremely misleading as you cannot jailbreak the any iPhone 3GS's, merely confident ones purchased surrounded by a certain time frame. I am on the other hand extremely thankful for the additional information in sequence that is provided. I have not originated several of the information in sequence misleading at the entire. The entire iPhones be able to be jailbroken. The most recent requirements a tethered jailbreak at the same time as the entire additional is able to do untethered jailbreaks.

Accurate me if I am incorrect, additional than on the most recent boot loader, am not true you cannot boot the phone without a laptop each solitary time. To me that does not associate to having and actual true jailbroken phone. I desire my phone to be totally autonomous of my system as I go days and weeks without ever attaching my phone to my laptop.

Where the guide is disingenuous is where you pwnagetool does not jailbreak the entire 3GS, even if you have comprised 3.12 and 5.11. People are having tons of tribulations by means of the blackra1n tool. You are perplexing the meaning of a jailbroken phone. The phone is jailbroken, it immediately would not reboot mechanically without assistance due to the newer bootrom chips. I have the same opinion that is a burden, additional than that does not mean the phone is not jailbroken.

You be able to for eternity sell that innovative phone and purchase a gently used 3GS by means of older bootrom as a lot of have completed. Create certain to eBay or Craigslist. I myself purchased two pristine 3GS phones by means of the previous bootrom when Apple decided to modify the bootrom chips. I have no necessitated to reboot my iphone, I did this in excess of a week ago and it's been extremely well. It is not as bad as it seems. Give it a try. Utilize sbsettings for respiring. That frequently takes care of several rebooting I necessitate to do.

It seems that you guys are not conscious of people by means of brand innovative 3GS's who are not capable to jailbreak using several technique out there. By means of blackra1n the entire that occurs is it goes from side to side the whole procedure and then the phone boots into recovery mode. Simply method out is through the apple software. In addition, this is not my first iPhone or first time I have jailbroken previous to. I encompass had each iPhone and the entire of them were jailbroken/unlocked.