Thread: Micromax q5 mobile recovery

Micromax q5 mobile recovery

I have recently bought a new Micromax q5 mobile phone and i have installed an opera mini application but i think there is something going wrong as it is not working on this phone. But when i am restoring my phone's factory settings then it happens then also opera does not works. What could be the problem, does anybody has any idea?

Re: Micromax q5 mobile recovery

It might happen that the version of an Opera mini which you have installed on your Micromax mobile phone would be having some kind of missing file which does not let it open properly on your phone. I suggest you to first uninstall the full application from your mobile phone then reinstall it and make sure that you are checking all the fields while installing it. And check that is it a free version or not.

I have got the same result when i installed an Opera 4.2 on my phone. Tell me if i am going wrong anywhere. First there is part of a "pad" provided on the lower right corner of the screen, So i pressed on that and then it worked up to some extent. The control buttons are so small that i am not able to press them. What is the problem with this software?

I have solved this kind of problem on my phone. Just go through the following steps.
    1. First of all you need to send a message to an Internet service provider on your phone.
    2. Then you must receive configuration from them which you need to save on your phone.
    3. Make sure that the same configuration has been selected on the phone's browser configuration.
    4. Now try to open Opera from your phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is possibility of virus on your phone and it might also happen that the software which you are trying to run on your mobile phone would be having some infected supported file because of which it would not be working. I suggest you to install some good anti virus software on your phone and then scan your whole phone, Delete all the viruses and check that this software has anything related to the virus or not.

I suggest you to go to the google.com where you have search for the an anti virus software for your mobile phone after which there will be lots and lots of websites from where you can download the software. You may download the browser for your mobile as well. It would be much better if you download either of them from an official websites as they do not have any malicious script associated with the software.

I have seen that on an iPhone, Opera Mini shows nine shortcuts for user to manually mention operating about them. It also has a complete history of navigation. You can also view the content when you are offline. And the tabbed browsing is an additional benefit. So i suggest you to use this browser on your system which has many great features which helps you to even recover the pages.