Thread: iPod classic audio quality

iPod classic audio quality

Hello,
    I currently have a 32GB S9 with excellent audio quality (especially after adjustment of the equalizer) but I'm going to buy an iPod Classic with my MBP since there is a reduction of price and I would have a storage "Unlimited", better compatibility with the mac, with radio and with a future sound station. I wanted to know if the audio quality was really mean as they say? Any more information on this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: iPod classic audio quality

It's still a pity that the iPod has become one left behind, while it's still a little to it who gave Apple the right track. I want an iPod connection on a "database" that identify the CDs (there are several, eg Collectors), ability to identify its collection of CDs etc. How can I do this?

Personally I have an ipod classic bought a year ago to replace the old which charged more. Always so happy with the audio quality it is true Koss headphones. Anyway it's really worth it, even a dedicated stereo with doc. If you need to manage music on ipod, like the collector you are talking about.
    You can find it here Manage music in iPod.

In general, the iPod is updated in September, so if you can wait three months, it may be worth it. Personally, I do not think the analog audio is bad, but I'm not hearing a very demanding ...

For predictions, my crystal ball tells me that integrated:
    1 / iPod Classic should not disappear, because it offers a much better capacity / price (and higher capacity, and the native hard disk mode) versus iBidules Flash memory.
    but
    2 / the iPod Classic does not much change, because the future of Apple is based on the tactile iBidules iOS

The iPod Classic may:
    - Slightly refined
    - Lower price
    - Increase capacity (back to 160 GB)
    - Increased autonomy
    - Have a glass screen / screen a bit bigger / Retina
    - Have the video sensor of the current nano / photo sensor like the iPhone

For more information check out this - Audio quality of iPod

Somewhat agree with the above post, but 120GB is really not bad. I have about 10,000 songs and occupy only 75% of my iPod. But anyway, even with my 160GB 3000 CDs do not take, so we keep the bulk to the iPod for the trip, and then today there Deezer, Spotify, the worst YouTube. The rest of your wishes, it's pure techno, let the iPod classic remain classic.

The current iPod Classic is back to 160 GB, after going through a single model to 120GB in 2008, when he had already existed in 160 ( and 80) GB in 2007. In short, the capacity of the iPod Classic is also a small external drive booster for me, is my "repair kit" which I still have the last Combo Update Mac OS X, plus some facilities software (iTunes, Quicktime, Pod2Mac). It is not my wish, but hypotheses that seem plausible in view of developments in other iBidules. Personally, I prefer a cheaper iPhone without photo / video sensor because I have a camera and a camcorder that makes more beautiful pictures.

I found much in the leg M4E tuna response 160GB 120GB for the price is even better, I'm not the Apple news and Dime. Again, I bought my 120GB iPod And I'm happy with a point of view audio or video extra on the plane or TGV. The rest is just waffle and I do not think Apple makes this product drastically valuer in the coming months I mean it will probably not super sophisticated product that geeks are waiting, but it will just drive "MP3" large capacity of music that fans expect.