Thread: iPod problem with Snow Leopard

iPod problem with Snow Leopard

Hello,
    I have a problem with my ipod, my 30GB iPod no longer recognized by my itunes since I install snow leopard. I see appear a split second then it disappears. I'd like to know if you have a solution or if you have experienced the same thing. What is the exact problem and where, is it the operating system or the itunes? I have no clue of this problem. Please help.

Re: iPod problem with Snow Leopard

Try another cable, it may be that guy who is tired (the cable or connector). Otherwise it may be the connector of the iPod that has a little dust. By accident, a long hair had jammed into the connector on my iPod and it did not work. Once removed, it worked as before. so, please check that there is no dust on your ipod connector.

Then I tried with another cable, it was the same thing. There is something new, having blown into the connector My iPod screen now displays the famous "Do not disconnect" but it does not appear so far in my itunes. I have to restart my ipod, then I reconnected my itunes has unexpectedly quit, and now I have nothing at all. Plus sign connection in itunes, more evidence of connection to my ipod, I just see that it is charging. It's really stupid that no longer works for any day of the launch of new iPods.

A little up this topic I found a quick search. I have the same problem with my 80GB iPod. It is not recognized by snow lepoard cons but it works very well with the bones of the preceding generation. Someone a solution?

So I uninstall iTunes respecting the manner Airmail by apple. Then I recuperates Itunes 9.2 on the Apple support and reinstall. My ipod is still not recognized by my mac book pro Avenue while the snow leopard is on leopard, ubuntu and windows. I tested on the computer of a colleague who is under snow leopard, same problem! While the same model of computer that has not been updated to the snow recognizes it without any worries.