Thread: Changing color of apple logo in iPhone and Macbook

Changing color of apple logo in iPhone and Macbook

Hello everyone, I searched before posting here for the answer to my question: Is it possible to change the color of the apple in apple menu (not the big apple that lights up), which is currently gray / black snow leopard (and perhaps similar on Leopard) I would like to change it, do you have any ideas. Thank you

Re: Changing color of apple logo in iPhone and Macbook

It is possible to change the color of the apple, the menu, with classic apple Apple (that of all colors). This operation works for Leopard, Snow Leopard but I do not know!?. For this you will need to download an application called as the
    Classic Apple icon this application will provide you with an option to change the apple logo color.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

These are the two tools have been waiting for jailbreak lovers: Pwnage Tool 2.0.2 in the version released last night, can make the jailbreak firmware 2.0.1 recently on an iPhone 3G. Iphone users can certainly use this application to get the apple logo. For a first generation iPhone, it offers both the jailbreak and unlocked. Finally, Pwnage Tool 2.0.2 now includes the Application Installer 4 beta, which will allow to manually add software not approved by Apple with its iPhone.

I would Recall that Pwnage is a tool designed exclusively for Mac. This tool will help you to edit the apple Logo. Its for Windows, Winpwn, should be updated within hours or days to come. The jailbreak procedure remains the same: Pwnage will actually create a modified firmware 2.0.1 released by Apple.

These changes are designed to skip certain safety measures, possibly modify the bootloader of the device and to integrate applications Cydia and Installer 4. Then just load the firmware on iPhone arranged to take advantage of a 2.0.1 jailbroken.