Thread: Multi-user support on the iPad

Multi-user support on the iPad

I wanted to create multiple accounts on the iPad so that my younger brother can also use the same iPad but won't mess with my files. i wanted to know whether this is possible with the apple iPad. if this is not the case then can it be included in the newer versions of the apple iPad. Any help in this matter would be appreciated in this matter.

Re: Multi-user support on the iPad

Currently, the tablet from Apple does not provide for multiple user account management, the device is rather intended for individual use. Otherwise, you risk that each member of your family has access to your personal information. I imagine the family dramas! The problem is that anyone who does not live alone and have an iPad home will tell you that the Apple Tablet is definitely planned for family use. The type of object placed on the coffee table living room that everyone uses at some point in the day.

Until then things were pretty simple, you had the choice between (check all that apply):
    • A conventional computer generally expected for the whole family
    • A laptop for personal use but rather tolerate a home user
    • A smartphone strictly personal
    • A classification which is complicated when it comes to the iPad.

The ability to manage multiple user sessions would it provided a good solution? Probably not, because it is actually rather inconvenient to have to share some files and protect others ... I encourage more developers to our friends we create a small application capable of blocking, password, some functions of the iPad (emails, web history ...). I sincerely believe that such an application would quickly tobacco (and I hope to get royalties)
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The iPad would it be more effective than the most efficient press officers? In any case the question that can arise when we see how some companies, start-ups and advertising agencies have taken over the buzz around the tablet from Apple to seize the opportunity to create an event with their customers and partners.

The iPad, like all the gadgets described as "revolutionary" loving glances and creates desire. An attraction more exacerbated as it is not yet officially available in France. For a company that wants to organize a publicity campaign, inviting its customers and partners to test the iPad preview that of being sure and at low cost rates return invitation probably very high, even enjoy media coverage difficult to obtain in other occasions. It's good for the image, the event is friendly and everyone speaks.

Unlike Microsoft, Apple offers an interface that is designed for a mobile device. I am not convinced that Windows7 will succeed in establishing itself as being a suitable platform for the tablets. This operating system has been designed to be used with a mouse and a large screen. For its part, the iPhone OS as Android is actually a mobile platform.

Turning now to the iPad . From the outset, I can tell you that this device is far from perfect. Especially if you're a content creator. You can write text using Pages and manage their mail but the tasks you can perform on the iPad are currently quite limited. Do not get me wrong, despite its many shortcomings this device can be very useful and above all, its potential is enormous.