Thread: Downloading torrents to iPad

Downloading torrents to iPad

I want to know the procedure for jailbreaking the Ipad i meant to say that downloading and running the torrents on my iPad. I want to download the torrent independently on the iPad i do not want to use my system so that the torrent gets downloaded and then installing the same on my iPad. I have never used an application please tell me the application which will help me to get rid of this situation.

Re: Downloading torrents to iPad

Torrentule.com Is a search engine for legal Bittorrent files (torrents). Those legal torrents softwares can be free (as GNU / Linux distributions), songs or movies with free license Published by authors, game demonstrations, ... If source is missing, please send us an email. Try to download the necessary torrent files from this website. On this website you can download and run the torrent application using the iPad itself.

Traveling Lite is derived from Voyager 10.04, but adapted and streamlined for small screen or type 16 / 9. The dynamic panel cairo-dock side with programs withdrawing automatically when a program starts off in gnome-globalemenu also integrating its panel, part of the selection program, a duo offers a large workspace for small screen or Standard 16.9.

The couple Chromium browser and Google doc / spreadsheet ... ZOHO Webservice Online (requires internet) offering also reactivated and speed to the entire system. All for quick tasks. Pino, twitter light and Kupfer, a launcher and plenty of other things, being also the party. Hope fully these should resolve the problems.

The rest is kept Voyager 4.10, relieved only of the most impressive software like Gimp and OpenOffice, which can be reinstalled at any time. The purpose of Voyager Lite is to be faster and more responsive, while retaining simplicity, reliability and multiplatform structure. All in a CD of 661 MB. Hopefully the problem should be resolved.