Thread: iPhone crashes after installing blacksn0w

iPhone crashes after installing blacksn0w

I have installed the blacksn0w on my iPhone but i guess something wrong has happened to this phone as it has became very much slow and now it have got frozen after loosing all its signals. I have tried rebooting it but it gets stuck on an Apple's logo. I was using 3.1.2 and when i tried to update it by installing 3.1.3. Then again installed the blacksn0w and same problem persists.

Re: iPhone crashes after installing blacksn0w

This seems to be the problem with the blacksn0w itself which you have installed on iPhone. Actually i have seen may users are complaining for the same but i have not found any solution for it. Anyway, I think you should get some other version or some other copy of the same version of blacksn0w and then install it and check that the same problem persists or not.
    Last edited by Venator; 08-07-2010 at 04:24 AM.

Same thing is happening on my iPhone as it gets freeze slowly slowly just after installing the Blacksn0w on it. Is it really something wrong with the blacksn0w here. I have installed the 3.1.3 version of the blacksn0w and i guess this problem has been seen with the latest version as well. Still i did not got any solution which can work on my phone.
    Last edited by Regina; 08-07-2010 at 04:24 AM.

I would like to ask you guys that from where you have bought this phone as there would be some kind of problematic as if you have bought this phone from some other country. This kind of problems are common for those who have imported their iPhones. So you guys need to go to the nearest mobile store and then give them a check to solve this problem. I think they must be having a proper version of Blacksn0w which must not be having any such problem.

I suggest you to jailbreak your iPhone by using the blackra1n and then unlock it by using blacksn0w or you may try to use some other tool to jailbreak your iPhone. But the reason behind your iPhones crashing is still a mystery as nobody have found the reason for it. You should try to use Yellosn0w or may be Redsn0w for unlocking your iPhone.

The trouble must be solved by a factory restore to 3.1.2 firmware, which will rejuvenate the baseband to 05.11.07 and let you to unlock the phone again. If you are not having your 3.1.2 shsh on file then you will not be able to finish a factory restore and are jammed with custom jailbroken firmwares which does not contain baseband updates.

I think you need to flash your phone manually with the 05.11.07 baseband update extracted from an official 3.1.2 3GS firmware. There is no need to have your SHSH on file but your phone should be bootable. You can use custom 3.1.2 ipsw from pwnagetool which lets your mobile get out of booting loop.