Thread: No Sender, No Subject on iOS 4.0 Gmail

No Sender, No Subject on iOS 4.0 Gmail

I am facing a strange issue on my iphone. I had updated my phone to iOS 4.0. I was using iPhone 3G before. Now I am having some problem in setting up my Gmail Account. After all setup and things done in my phone I clicked on new mail. The new mail does not show up any text or message in that. I am facing this issue in my phone and I am planing to use up a new application for the same.

Re: No Sender, No Subject on iOS 4.0 Gmail

This is problem in my iphone also. The issue behind this is not confirmed yet. Only you can fix this out by hard resetting your iphone. You must take care that by doing this you will loose all your contacts and other data. So take a backup of your phone before doing that. Then run the hard reset. Once done then reconfigure your email account and then check back again.

In my case I was using IMAP Gmail settings. I had then after this issue switched to Exchange Server settings. The problem has gone now and it is working well. But still there is no way to search message here. I think there is mug in the phone software. If this will work like this then I will soon get back to my older iphone software version. There was no issue while running the upgrade.

There is one more tool which I am using. It is called as MBox Mail. It offers the opportunity to receive his mails to multiple addresses simultaneously. To this the developers have added the option to add a password to launch the application, thus preventing any malicious person to read your mail. I had realized that the application MBox Mail provides all the functions of Hotmail on iPhone and iTouch, you can Safely send emails and then write from the application.

Firemail works well and most importantly, this application supports accented characters. The principle is simple Firemail. You start the application, write your text and then when your writing is complete, you send it to the Mail application on your iPhone. It's simple and effective. Only default Firemail works only on new emails. You can go for other applications also if you want.

It does not take a long time for copying files and text by using the application TouchType. Now a similar application comes called as FireMail. It is a new distributed application on the App Store, which offers an interface to compose messages in landscape format. FireMail comes as a new icon on the springboard from which you compose messages before exporting them to be able to send mails .

Those who use the iPhone Mail application is probably already noticed it is impossible to switch the keyboard in landscape and this wastes valuable time when writing a message. To overcome this problem you can use TouchType on the AppStore. Now the same service is provided by Firemail which is arrived and it is for free. You does need to pay anything for that.