Thread: What to add on my iPhone's Homescreen

What to add on my iPhone's Homescreen

I have recently bought a new iPhone 4 and i was surfing through an internet for customizing the homescreen of my iPhone 4. So can you guys suggest me what should i add up on my homescreen and for what i can use an added thing from the homescreen. Is there anybody who have an iPhone 4 and have added things on an iPhone 4.

Re: What to add on my iPhone's Homescreen

Firs of all you can customize your iPhone's homescreen by applying the theme to it. Actually there are lots and lots number of themes has been provided on an internet from where you can download. You may first check about the same on an official website of an Apple. If you does not like anything then you must try some other website but make sure that the website is not infected by any kind of viruses.

The Home screen is where you’ll find all your apps and folders. You can have up to 11 Home screens and browse them with a flick. To launch an app or open a folder, just tap it. And even if you’re in the middle of a call, you can get to any app easily by pressing the Home button. And this would be the main reason for adding up an application's icons on home screen.

I suggest you to directly go to an application store of an apple where you can find huge number of applications to add up on your iPhone 4. And then in further you will be able to make an icons of those applications on your Homescreen. The App Store is the ultimate source for mobile applications over 200,000 and counting in practically every category. Many are even free.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It was unsatisfactory to observe that software functions like homescreen wallpapers are also not working for iPhone 3G on which you have installed iOS 4. I have found many iPhone users who all are facing the same problem on their iPhone. I guess the reason behind such unsupported feature in an iOS 4 would be due to the unsatisfactory performance levels of the icon animations with backgrounds.

Suppose if you visit some common website every day or may multiple times in a single say there is one cool options provided in an iPhone 4 which lets you create an icon for that particular website on your Homescreen. I have created the shortcuts for my Orkut and Facebook account's Hompage as an icon. just visit the site in Safari, press the Add (+) button, and select “Add to Home Screen.”