Thread: iPhone 4 Cases and Accessories

iPhone 4 Cases and Accessories

I am looking for some better iphone cases and covers. I am also planing to buy accessories. But I am not getting the exact idea which to choose from. There are various attractive case and covers which are available. My main motive is protect the screen of the new iphone. The design is completely change here and so there might be something new in covers also.

Re: iPhone 4 Cases and Accessories

There is range of products called Avalache which is a branded product. It is released with iPhone 4. You must go for official support only. The first to strike, outside of Apple which is iLuv and the same is an impressive range of cases and protective films of all kinds and for all tastes, it would be tedious to describe here. Look on ebay for more better cases and branded application.

I discovered a very cool site for iPhone accessories. It is called as more thing. This sites has list of accessories and case. So, I ordered three weeks ago and I finally received this morning a Transparent Silicone Case Slim. I am not quiet disappointed with the the quality which does not appear in the Apple standards the case is very nice and well built. It has a shock absorber support.

Apple launches cases for iPhone 4. Cases for iPhone 4 will cover the device but does not cover the rear of the phone. It is like what you get on iPhone 3Gs. The cover is fine. There are very less risk of scratches and even if the cases shall prevent the front and back of the iPhone to be protected. Other things like a vibrator and microphone support is provided. There is a recharging socket and speakerphone is provided. The cover is made of rubber and plastic molding.

I will recommend you to use the official cover of iphone. It offers you a long range of colors also. Apple claims that the glass used for the iPhone 4 is the same type of glass which is very effective. It is 20 times stiffer and 30 times harder than plastic, which makes it ultra durable and scratch resistant than ever. So if you are going to spend money on such then go for best. It will also reduce the risk of scratches as they will prevent the front and the rear window to touch the surface.

The iPhone 4 will be officially in stores tomorrow if you can switch between strikes of transport. Before the big step towards the screen and high definition screen is necessary to protect first. So if you can do a bit more on screens support . For this I had found on eaby which has already has cases of silicone perfectly adapted to the size of the iPhone 4. There are four colors are available in black, red, white and pink.

There are tons of accessories for Apple iPhone 4. You can find that also on official site of Apple. I will better recommend you to choose some from the official site. They are worth buying. If you want to protect your Apple iPhone from bumps and scratches then you will need to find a better one. Apple iPhone screen protector 4 is an nice option to add one. Look for silicone sleeve for iPhone 4 which will properly help you to protect your new iPhone 4.