Thread: No cellular data with OS 4.0

No cellular data with OS 4.0

I have a problem on my iphone and I do not find solution for the same. I was having a iPhone 3G phone it is a 8GB iphone unlock sfr with a card and the day after it was over there was no network. I try to use ziphone but it would not have any air to walk. What I did is I had updated the phone software to 4.0 and that was done successfully without issue. But then my network disappeared.Neither I receive call or nor I can dial a call.

Re: No cellular data with OS 4.0

Just check in the network settings of the phone. Try to reset your phone and then check back. That can fix the issue. For that you will need to press the startup button of your iPhone and while pressing the menu button you have to hold all things for 20 to 25 seconds. The iPhone will restart and it is possible that your data will be deleted so first take a backup of the same.

I have a huge problem with my iPhone and I know I had to install an application for the same. When I turn on the phone there is the little black screen with the apple sign on the front and it lasts 15-20 seconds. After that the system reboots and automatically the battery is flat. When I connect the phone to the computer the iTunes recognizes and from there I tried to restore it. Now it is working fine.

I have the same problem as you have the screen on my iphone with the apple logo and and it goes after sometime. I had also jailbreaked my phone. It was done better but now my phone is gone dead. My iPhone is now not going to sync to my mac or a pc. I have deleted a file called USB SSH on my iPhone. Now I am planing to restore it from the iTunes. There must be a way to restore the iPhone without a computer connected via Cydia or Installer or restore via SSH.

I had a bit different problem then this. But the same has caused with similar procedure of jail breaking. I can finally access the menu and the iPod is functioning but the iphone cannot find the network and wifi in the settings tab is grayed out. My iPhone is 1.1.4 and I had bought this but it looks unlocked on the internet. What can be the cause of the same.

I too had found a similar problem with the iphone. My phone screen flashes and then the phones goes off. But that stays for some time. I had install the new software and now waiting for result. What I did is run restoration of the phone with iTunes. Now it is working. It is necessary that when you jailbreak your phone then you must go through some tutorial for the same.

I also bought an iPhone and the same worked very ine. There was no network for the whole night. The solution for the same is that you might need to change the SIM card because apparently the iPhone is too powerful that some old SIM cards does not stand up to the iPhone and certainly with my new SIM card, the network returned immediately. So you can try that.