Thread: When is iPod touch 4th generation releasing?

When is iPod touch 4th generation releasing?

I am thinking to purchase an iPod touch. And I have heard that the iPod touch 4th generation is going to release soon. So I thought to go for that version. I just want to know that when is iPod touch 4th generation releasing.? Also please provide some more information about the iPod touch 4th generation, which can be useful for me. Hoping that someone hanging out there would be interested in helping me.

Re: When is iPod touch 4th generation releasing?

I am feeling good to say that an iPod touch 4th generation is already released. The IPod Touch 4th Generation model is additional gorgeous than the first three generations of ipod touch where it weights approximately 115 grams and height up to 110 mm. The 3.2 inch slanting with multi touch display and the audio frequency reaction from 20 Hz to 2000 Hz where these device will recognize the Mp3, apple lossless, AIFF and WAV. The headphones provided with these sets are obtainable with mic and remote where which can used to alter the music as well as to amplify and decline the volume.

Certainly, while the number two statements on the future of Orange iTablet are all still fresh , it's the iPhone 4G or V4, which is talked about. Reminder that The iPhone 4G has already been the subject of numerous rumors reported here without any official confirmation or journalistic so far and we were waiting instead for early July as was the case with previous models. These various "leaks" fall aptly when Google last week launched its Google Phone and touch pads that have ouss announced at CES. As it is now known more formally as Apple manages well the rumors. You can say that these sudden revelations are unlikely to communication errors or leaks.

The reality for Apple and for others is actually watching the market to see what is done elsewhere but this is not the priority. The priority is to follow the personification they have planned. During the 4 will version changes for version 5 are already planned. Apple will not wait to know what others will do to get ideas Curl the stuff to add. If interesting things are made for example by Nexus will be obviously taken into account but not priority. Priority is expected to follow the plan and make any additions that have not been taken forward and that whatever the reason. Nexus does not fear that Apple has except that it can take market share, Apple will not introduce "crash" a thing of the nexus under the pretext that it would be a counter.

A few weeks before the new year, here are the first traces of Internet use a new version of the iPhone have been detected. The traces are seen by a developer in its access logs when using its software, iBart 'used for trips where Apple is located. They appear under the identifier "iPhone3, 1", while the latest, the iPhone 3G has the identifier "iPhone2, 1". This string '3, 1 'had been seen in the source code 3 firmware , but it is the first time it is detected in actual use. In terms of timing, it is not illogical to see this happen now, we can imagine that the iPhone's release schedule is now scheduled and that the next iPhone (iPhone G4, 4G iPhone, iPhone V4, although his name is) arrive this summer, as previous models. Real tests 6-8 months before are quite normal.