Thread: Ringtone not showing up on iphone

Exclamation Ringtone not showing up on iphone

I have a jailbroken iPhone 3G and Itunes not 9.03.15. I recognized many Ringtones in Itunes but no way to add them by drag and drop in my iphone. Finally i copied the ringtones on iPhone but Ringtones are not showing up on iphone I once tried to sync via the ringtones tab of the Iphone in Itunes, but he then crashed all the songs and all videos stored in the phone. Anyone know a solution.

Re: Ringtone not showing up on iphone

Normally in iTunes if everything is configured correctly it will be fine. it will notch all the music you put on your iPhone and the ringtones you checkmarks. Otherwise your ringtones are ringtones in iTunes. You can also try to transfer them manually but remember to transfer them manually. Hope this will resolve the issue.

You can create a ringtone from a song using the iPhone Ringtone Maker software. The software is compatible with iPhone OS 3.0, 3G and 3G.
    1. For a format for your ringtones m4r must:
    2. First, download iPhone Ringtone Maker.
    3. The start then application.
    4. Click on "Open File", then you choose your music. Choose any part you like, a ringtone for iPhone can not exceed 40 seconds.
    5. And finally, you click on "Convert"

Good for those who have not yet understood, the ringtones are in (or AAC M4R). This format "Ringtones Apple iPhone" default is required to appear in the custom ringtones on the iPhone. In addition, a ringtone for iPhone does not exceed 40 seconds. The site posted above is very useful because in fact someone has already enjoyed to do a lot which prevents people from having to "modify" their MP3 which are more than 40 seconds and "convert" to the iPhone format.

I too have struggled but made it easy. You have to log in audiko.net. Put into the search field names of groups or singers that you love. Selected pieces. To listen to selected MP3 loading. If it pleases you, and returns back registry renewal under load IPHONE. The file will be on your computer registry renewal. Just then go to FILE ITUNES and retrieve file and open library. Then there must be synchronization between the iPhone and route the computer as ringtones.

If you have problems to copy your music / photos / videos / ringtones on your iPhone, I have a quick tutorial that will be very useful. Personally I hate iTunes and I was glad when I knew it was not necessary to "synchronization" as they call it, the iPhone in iTunes. In iTunes, click on your iPhone and select the right window down to "Options", "Manually manage music, pictures, etc. ...". Then click" Apply "at bottom right.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"