Thread: iPhone Error : Temperature Iphone needs to cool down before you can use it

iPhone Error : Temperature Iphone needs to cool down before you can use it

I have been using iPhone 3G since last few months and recently i have noticed a gradual increase in the temprature whenever i try using any messenger for chatting to my buddies after sometimes flashes an error "Temperature Iphone needs to cool down before you can use it" on screen as i have shown below in the image.

Why the iPhone becomes so hot please tell me how can i get rid of this error. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: iPhone Error : Temperature Iphone needs to cool down before you can use it

The Apple Iphone will issue alerts about himself! The recommended maximum temperature is 95 ° F or 35 ° C, and this screen appeared to 104 ° F or 40 ° C. I think Because I do not know if other phones are doing it or not, in any case, I find it quite handy, you may have left the iPhone in a surrounding like the kitchen somewhere near the burner or exposed to the burning sun. I hope that other manufacturers have thought.

For the battery as is practical. Because there 's idiots that leave in the car in full sun in summer, and then dare to yell that their battery has held six months. That said, my HTC off when it gets too hot (and yes, far too late after the limit in the manual). Or 25 degrees in a car with red background (I'm not kidding, apparently red is believed to Windows Mobile phone that is on fire and extinguished it is absolutely necessary.

Cool? Not a sign of poor design, 40 degrees for a limit of operation Ridiculous. And the GPS does not work anymore if less than 15% of the baterie idem, ridiculous it's still me who decides what I need to make my battery. Brief uncool for me, but anyway iphone very little for me since android. Also it is always advisible to use the iPhone after it cools down to the recommended temprature.
    Last edited by Simond; 08-07-2010 at 01:42 AM.

I forgot to mention that this little message was not displayed at all in the same way with me, he appeared in a small bubble (like when you receive a sms for example) the message was in English too, but not formulated in this way, I do not remember too much more I would try to take a photo it happen!
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Yes, and you can still use it a bit like a computer that indicates it is hot and then it's your own risk. But I think there is a maximum temperature not to exceed and there he goes to sleep, like a computer. By cons, what seems strange is that I already reached 40 ° C with and I never got this message.

shazi Guest

i think iphone have its internal system for heating warning !

Quote Originally Posted by shazi View Post
    i think iphone have its internal system for heating warning !
    Or it might be a symptom that the battery of the iphone is overheating and has to be replaced. Incase if anyone is getting the same error frequently in a gap time of 30-45 minutes than the battery has to be replaced or otherwise it can cause the iphone not to work for future work.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It's crazy how people are narrow-minded to think that one off the phone, so it's just a notification screen. The iPhone works very well beyond 40 ° C, it warns you that it is just a little too hot for him. Therefore, it is not a "problem" to have this screen, and like other phones, it has no "problem" of temperature, it just warns you.

I had this error this weekend for a picnic, I asked the iphone (3G) on the dashboard of the car, after a moment he was exposed full sun, I got a call and I had this little error message, but the iPhone has continued to function normally I then put in the shade and there.