Thread: iPhone heating up and losing battery when not it use

iPhone heating up and losing battery when not it use

I just noticed just now that my iPhone is in my pocket which was quite warm and the battery had dropped to third in not even one hour. What's the reason for that warming and Have you ever had this problem. For Your Information , I'm using the iPhone 3GS Please tell me why the iPhone battery gets warmed and also suggest some tips to improve the battery life.

Re: iPhone heating up and losing battery when not it use

I found something from the "drain" the battery such unbelievable speed. With my 5G iPod, I bought the adapter. When I got my iPhone the first day I recharged via AC adapter and battery was a great day really light up with use of the device. From the time I reloaded the iPhone via its cord on my Mac, the problem immediately disappeared. Then from there to say there is a link. Anyway, I do not use the AC adapter with my iPhone. Sometimes this remark can help

The iPhone is a phone that must be recharged often. It consumes more electricity than conventional phones. Disable the location of the iPhone is a tightwad trick to save the battery but also consume less electricity day by day. But it is better to get all the unwanted applications disabled. Hope that this will help you to get this problem solved.

The iPhone has so many features that are easy to forget to turn them off when not in use. The Location Service is one of these options reduces the autonomy of the iPhone. Applications such as maps, use this option to locate you. To save battery, the board is smart to use this service on time and at a minimum.
    • To disable this service and increase the autonomy of the iPhone, choose Settings -> General -> Location Services.

In normal use, the battery of the iPhone 3G does not take more than 24 hours. Not easy especially when using all functions of the iPhone. To address this problem of autonomy, an early tip to follow is to put the iPhone automatic as short as possible, i.e. one minute.

For that, tap Settings> General> Auto Lock. > 1 minute.
    1. With this trick, your phone goes into standby after 1 minute and uses less battery.
    2. Of course, the best thing is to manually lock the iPhone, when not in use.

Even if the iPhone 3G is a jewel of technology, this does not mean the king of autonomy! The Apple phone raises many criticisms and opinions regarding its battery lasts only a few hours. To overcome this problem, a trick is to always have the latest version of iTunes on his computer. This allows you to download the latest software Iphone and benefit of optimizing the battery.

You often use the iPhone to surf the Web? Rather than using the Edge network or 3G iPhone and if you have a WiFi network available, it is preferable to use the Wifi mode to save battery and to improve the speed of the connection. do not keep screen savers since this consumes battery when your cellphone is not in use.