Thread: Location Service is not working on iOS 4

Location Service is not working on iOS 4

I am facing a weird issue that the Location Service is not working on iOS 4. Actually, I have installed this operating system into my third generation iPod Touch recently. I am facing this problem only after installing this new operating system. I am not able to understand why this is happening, as everything was working fine before. It would be a great help if anyone could have helped me with any suitable solution to get rid of this situation.

Re: Location Service is not working on iOS 4

There must have been a problem while installing the new operating system. This is why the Location Service is not working on iOS 4. There is no need to worry because of this problem. You just need to format your device and install the particular operating system again. Make sure that no problems happen this time, while the installation is going on. Otherwise, the problem will not be removed.

I have also upgraded to iOS 4 and I am facing the same issue that Location Service is not working. I have also tried reinstalling the operating system, but it was of no use. I suppose that there is some sort of bug with this new operating system because of which every other user who is doing the upgradation is facing the issue. So, the fix must be provided by the officials themselves.

If the problem that Location Service is not working on iOS 4 is a genuine issue being encountered by most of the users, then there is a need to report about the same to the official authorities.

Mail them that there are many users facing such type of an issue after the upgradation is done to this new operating system, that they have released. I guess this the only technique by which you will be able to get a genuine fix.

According to me, the solution provided by Tomaz is the perfect one. As the officials will be able to know that are people affected with this situation that the Location Service is not working on iOS 4, they will respond back to you soon, since this is a new operating system that has been released. There is also a possibility that the officials will ask all the users of this upgraded operating system to post their issues being faced. Hence, they will will release a bug-free OS after that.

If there are many users who are facing this problem that the Location Service is not working on iOS 4, then why haven't anyone reported about the same to the officials. I want to eradicate this issue as soon as possible because this is a very important service for my purpose. I guess posting on their official site about the problem will be enough. I hope that they respond back as soon as possible.