Thread: Where is the graphic equalizer on the iPhone?

Where is the graphic equalizer on the iPhone?

I think that the currently iPhone is not too much flexible since the iPod is not having the graphic equalizer for controlling the sound output through the headphone jack. But one thing that I have not tested the support for the Apple lossless and I am not helpless but anyone have any idea related to these aspects. I just want to know where is the graphic equalizer on the iPhone?

Re: Where is the graphic equalizer on the iPhone?

As far as I know iPod is not having any graphic equalizer. But it has few preset equalization curves, and iPhone is also having the similar settings. You just need to go into settings then go to iPod then go to EQ. Fairly speaking I am not having the idea related to the Apple Lossless and the gapless, but I know that they will work perfectly. If you have any other related problem then please let me know.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The music player could automatically adjust the equalizer settings depending on the type of music, the artist's name or other parameters," said Cupertino. And to quote, in particular, the devices connected to the iPod. It is then possible to switch automatically, a sound setting to another depending on whether your iPod is connected to your headphones or to your doc.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Good idea but we should as the quality of the equalizer is correct. I have not tested the iPhone but the iPod Video (5G) I have disabled, whatever the method chosen, some music is saturating the equalizer are low! Only solution: disable the equalizer (equalizer set flat is not enough). This problem is not unique to the iPhone but appears on many products (Apple or not) including computers.

The screen of the iPhone 3G was not bad in itself, even if competition AMOLED screens had put a little bit of old. But once we saw the iPhone screen 4, it is impossible to go back. And we must see it to believe it; the pictures did not do justice. Taking the iPhone to a few tens of centimeters of the eyes, it is impossible to distinguish the pixels, and it was like reading a kind of electronic paper backlit.

The colors of the Retina Display are not necessarily more saturated, but richer; more varied than the screen of the iPhone 3G, with deeper blacks. The overall tone is warmer: the rendering is very flattering. The IPS technology allows viewing angles significant (except in the subway), and the screen is quite readable in the sun, which is at par with Super AMOLED screens

The A4 iPhone 4 is smaller than the iPad: its processor is a priori not running at 1GHz, but between 600 and 800 MHz, the micro-instruction set as the difference compared the previous generation. The graphics chip does not change compared to 3G, but the RAM, it passes to 256 MB to 512 MB. The iPhone 4 is reactive, highly reactive, can be almost as long as the iPad. Those coming to an iPhone 3G already feel the difference, and it will be like day and night to alumni of the iPhone 3G.