Thread: IPhone 4 VS iPod Touch 4

IPhone 4 VS iPod Touch 4

I need someone to differentiate between IPhone 4 VS iPod Touch 4. This is because there is a new operating system released, that is ios 4. I am having a iPod Touch which is of the very first generation.

I want to know if there are any advantages if I do the upgradation or not. Also, I want to know the major differences in the features of both the devices.

I am waiting for suitable replies on this topic. Thanks for any help.

Re: IPhone 4 VS iPod Touch 4

There are some major differences between IPhone 4 VS iPod Touch 4. You wont be able to get the GPS, 3G as well as the front facing camera in the new iPod Touch 4. All the other features like retina display, built in mic, 5mp camera with flash, 720 video recording, a4 chip, gyroscope and so on will be provided even by the new iPod Touch 4. Well, IPhone 4 includes all the features along with GPS, 3G and front facing camera.

I have a thinking about the GPS feature that will be included in iPod Touch 4. Even if it is supported with the device, it is required that the particular plan that you select must be providing you this facility of GPS. If there is no such support with the plan, then you wont be able to do the same. Almost all the new Iphones and iTouches being released have the GPS feature included.

An assured feature that will be available with iPod Touch 4 is the Retina display. FaceTime is actually a part of the device, so it cannot be avoided. WiFi will also be a major feature that cannot be ignored. Camera is a peripheral that every user needs to have, so it cannot be ignored too and that also 5 Megapixel. Mic will also come along with the device. It is assured that GPS and 3G will not be available. A4 and gryoscope are also to be expected. If you need any additional feature, then you can request the same, as there is more time for the device to be released.

It is very bad to know that some of the expected features are missing in iPod Touch 4. Well, thanks for all the information that you guys have provided. It is good to know that there are people here to provide any information as well as to solve all problems that are encountered. The people on this forums have always been helpful and I expect the same in the future.