Thread: Dropped iPhone 3g white screen with white lines

Dropped iPhone 3g white screen with white lines

I come to the moment to have a problem with my lap. By digress I just dropped my iphone to the floor. Since the screen became all white! I am now very much confused what to do in this case please tell me how can i get this problem fixed. Does my LCD screen is damaged or what?? Please help me in this matter i would appreaciate your help in this matter.

Re: Dropped iPhone 3g white screen with white lines

I think that your iPhone screen is broken and try to cvheck whether the iPhone screen is cracked or not. If not possible you can try to get this screen replaced. As far as i know the physical damages are not covered under the warranty so i would advice you to rush to the nearest Apple store and get your device repaired there you will be charged for the screen.

By digress I just dropped my iphone to the floor. Since the screen became all white! For info I paid for insurance "Protect Ultimate '(highest) SFR. Is it possible to obtain a new or repaired to the present? My insurance covers this type of such damage. To whom do I turn for redress. Apple SFR In the "conditions of use and subscription offers SFR and in the" Information Notice safeguards assurance 'protect full' and 'protect access' "
    There is specified in the "Subject .3 guarantees" clause-b
    - The repair of the device secured following a material damage and oxidation.
    - The replacement of the warranted as a result of theft or damage equipment not repairable.

My liability policy issued in connection with my home insurance reimburse me for the repair to 100% without penalty. As I do not know if it's a generality, it is better to call them. IMPORTANT: The deadline is 24 hours after the accident. The liability works, no need to tell that this is another person who dropped it!. Hope you will fix this soon.

Well it was just to tell you that my cousin broke his iphone before few days the coup was commissioned on an apple store and it's good, we were able to replace the screen! It's not super easy because it was not completely broken, a large diagonal crack and suddenly, to remove the screen, we heated with a hair dryer etc. but he has put about 1 hour to again becomes like new! He paid 75 $ and the kit does the rest itself.

It may be the case that your iPhone screen may be intact and there is another problem. Indeed, sometimes the new generation phones including the iPhone that I have reaches saturation. That was the case for mine. By dint of hacking, load multiple applications [I am fortunate to have the 3G 16 Go] and then finally back to the delete others. You'll understand, it never stops.

You have a blank screen on your iPhone, do not panic, do not throw it out the window, a solution exists
    • Press the Home button for 6 seconds. You should hear a double tone [in any case on the 3GS, you hear.
    • Then press the power button.

Normally, your iPhone should restart! and the problem goes away.