Thread: Wrapsol for iPhone 4- Ultra or regular

Wrapsol for iPhone 4- Ultra or regular

I own a 3G that I initially protected with an iphone I was very happy with the orange peel effect ( slight ) do not like me never embarrassed . by cons after 6 months he had completely yellowed , forcing a change to find a good bright screen . before the price of the beast , I turned to a competitor much cheaper and, oh surprise! , provides a product almost identical to 4x cheaper. So since I use Bestskinsever applied with the wet method for me and everyone around me ( family , friends, colleagues ). I would order from them in a month when I had my iPhone 4 . I want to know that which one is better - Ultra or regular. Please suggest.
    Last edited by Isiah; 07-07-2010 at 12:48 AM.

Re: Wrapsol for iPhone 4- Ultra or regular

Ultra- strong , transparent and incredibly thin , protective film Wrapsol Ultra offers maximum protection for your iPhone 3G/3GS against scratches , wear and dirt and other tasks. Boasting the latest technology , this film offers application performance 87% faster than previous films : simply align the film correctly and remove the few remaining air bubbles with the squeegee provided . In addition , fully repositionable, the film Wrapsol prevents errors during installation , which proved to be reassuring for those hesitant given the complexity of installation ( often criticized ) for this style of protection.

Another major asset and reflects the confidence of the mark as to the impeccable quality of its products, the film Wrapsol Ultra is guaranteed for life ! The brand is Wrapsol to meet certain environmental constraints in the manufacturing process of his films and this model comes in a package 100% recyclable and manufactured using recycled materials .

Crazyphonic , distributor of the best accessories for iPad , iPod and iPhone exclusively presents Wrapsol protections for iPhone and iPad , protective films ultra - durable, invisible and easy to install. Ultra - strong, transparent and incredibly fine , the protective films Wrapsol have been designed to provide full protection (front, back and edges) to the iPhone and iPad 3G/3GS against scratches , scratches and dirt .

Boasting the latest technology, these films provide the strongest protection market (twice more than the best competing solutions ) , and speed of implementation up to 87 % higher than the previous models of the brand! They are also repositioned to avoid any risk of error during installation which is reassuring given the complexity of application , often criticized , this type of protection. Guaranteed for life and enjoying a green manufacturing process , these films are Wrapsol serious alternative to the hulls and other protective cases .

Ultra- strong , transparent and incredibly thin , protective film Wrapsol offers maximum protection to your iPad against scratches , wear and dirt and other tasks . Boasting the latest technology , this film offers application performance 87% faster than previous films : simply align the film correctly and remove the few remaining air bubbles with the squeegee provided . In addition , fully repositionable, the film Wrapsol prevents errors during installation , which proved to be reassuring for those hesitant given the complexity of installation ( often criticized ) for this style of protection.