Thread: IPhone 4 Bluetooth in Car Issue

IPhone 4 Bluetooth in Car Issue

I just tested the Iphone 4 iOS4 with bluetooth on my A4B8 car and found problem for the pair, the address book is incorrectly synchronized and calls not working correctly. The reception is always unstable whereas before it was very stable. Someone else has done tests with the Iphone 4 on the A4 and the bluetooth module base ? Please help.

Re: IPhone 4 Bluetooth in Car Issue

The transmission of data via Bluetooth would possible with firmware 3.0. This video has been conducted on a Toyota Venza and you "would " now possible to listen to music your iPhone your car. The interest is that a large majority of radio stations on the new cars offer the possibility of having the BLUETOUCH streaming . And the audio cable for ipod touch / iphone is often an option that can happen up to 300 $ depending on model .

In some cases the cable iPhone V1 can recharge and connect to a radio but if you take the same cable, the iPhone 3G can only be Connect. Knowing that the connector at the cable on the charging is different . I had the case between my Iphone 3G and my job thought recup my old cable that I used with my V1 . I have bought another one for 75 $. And over the cable is not very long.

The number of communications interrupted during car trips was almost as high with this new iPhone Mossberg explains , however the sound was much clearer and higher volume ( he used while in Bluetooth ) . He also noted that the display of the number of signal bars were not always representative of the signal level actually available : little or no bars but an appeal could be passed. A display bug being corrected replied Apple .

he Bluetooth system suffers frequent power cuts . Apparently due to a problem of signal quality . In my case , iPhone in the pocket of John , headset attached to the shirt and frequent cuts in the end! Just as with DTT reception is when your limit! I had such a noisy scooter is past, it has been disruptive , and therefore cuts sound.

You need to also use Bluetrek Mini Bluetooth Headset and Car Surface Sound Duo iphone 3g 3gs .Solution Duo 2 in 1 : Bluetooth Headset + Hands -free car. On one hand, hands-free car to put on the sunshade and the other one Bluetrek bluetooth headset to use in your travels.