Thread: iOS4: Problems with Googlemail via Exchange/ActiveSync

iOS4: Problems with Googlemail via Exchange/ActiveSync

I found some issue on my iPhone 4 while using GoogleMail. The same issue is for Microsoft Exchange. I had first restored my iphone and that took more than a hour All looks fine and then I restored my data. I had imported my old mail settings. After that whenever I check my mails the application crashes. It is also eating too much of my phone battery. I need some help with iPhone Configuration utility to get access to the iphone console.

Re: iOS4: Problems with Googlemail via Exchange/ActiveSync

Just try to recheck your mail settings. I had noticed that once properly configured the Google Mail & Calendar works very well on iphone. Synchronization was previously missing and that now you can get the same on new iphone 4. The funniest is that Google Sync uses Microsoft Active Sync. Installing Google Sync for iPhone could not be more simple and obvious. You can try to re-install the application.

Google now lets you synchronize your Gmail and Google Calendar with your phone without connecting or pairing with its web service. Thus, a modified contact or an appointment you enter on your computer or your telephone immediately update information. Just enter the mail settings and remove everything and then start from the scratch by creating up a new account. The same will work.

First you had already run a iphone reset. So all things will be wiped out. Now you can get a mobile version of Google Mail which is compatible with phones running Symbian S60. This email client will download easily light enough on your mobile. Specially dedicated for use on mobile phone, it allows access to your emails no matter where you are. Sending and receiving mail takes a few clicks and display of messages is optimized for smaller phones.

Just open the settings in the home page and then go to Mail. Then click on add accounts and choose the Microsoft Exchange. Here you can select to allow more than one exchange accounts. The other way is using CalDAV to sync with Google Calender and on the same hand you can use IMAP for Gmail sync. The other part which is pending is the mail account setup which is you can proceed from Email option.

I plan to buy an i-phone while keeping my current package and the same old cheap package. Anyway, I read that you could sync the g-mail mails via Active Sync. But the mail option is mandatory or not. I am using orange. I see there are lot of problems with all the multimedia options. ActiveSync uses TCP port from the Microsoft website. Does this is included in the Internet option.

Simple yet there is a option for unlimited emails you only pay for the mail App you are using. With an Internet option, you can read the mails but only read from the site. With ActiveSync you can repatriate his mails on his laptop without paying-off package using the mail icon. Options with unlimited internet mail application allows you to actually read your mail and or write but it goes off package.