Thread: Speck cases for new iPhone 4

Speck cases for new iPhone 4

I am using an iPhone 4 and i came to know that the Speck have came out with the new Speck cases for an iPhone 4. I like Speck CandyShell and i hope that they would be having bit different bumpers than Apple's. Is there anybody who has some idea about this news, where can i find these cases?
    Last edited by Gimelstob; 06-07-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Speck Candyshell case for new iPhone 4

Even i have bought a new iPhone 4 recently and i am looking for a good case for this phone. I know that speck has amazing collection of an iPhone cases but i want to get that Candyshell one. So can i know anybody using the same case on his/her iPhone? Is there any other company who can be compared with the speck cased for iPhone?

Re: Speck cases for new iPhone 4

I have just searched about the CandyShell case for iPhone and have got its official website from where you can buy it. CandyShell's soft, colorful rubberized interior keeps your iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS insulated from life's bumps and knocks, while the shiny outer hard shell protects it from scratches and lets you slip it in and out of pockets easily. I know that this case are bit expensive but they worth it as they are gonna protect your expensive and favorite phone.

I am using the PixelSkin cases of speck for my iPhone and i have found that these cases are just great as i have dropped my phone two time but as my phone was covered by the PixelSkin case, Nothing happened to my best phone. I would have been regretting if there would not be any such case on my phone. And as this series of iPhones cases are made up of rubber, They even saves your phone from the water and it does not gets any scratches on it.

Speck Candyshell features.

1. Hard shell. Soft center. Sweet Looks. Two Layers of Protection.
    2. Glossy hard shell exterior.
    3. Rubberized interior and button covers.
    4. Patent-pending one-piece design.

Though pixel skin are good but i guess if you are looking forward to give your iPhone more professional and descent look then it would better to get CandyShell. You can get this case by ordering it from the speckproducts.com. There are lot more to cases available on this website.