Thread: Delete Rock after MyWi purchase?

Delete Rock after MyWi purchase?

I am having a small query regarding which i wanted solution. Actually i have bought up a MyWi to work with the iPad of mine but having the doubt to leave the application Rock. I wanted to remove this application with the help of the browser of the iPhone so any is having the knowledge about this please let me know the same. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Delete Rock after MyWi purchase?

You can remove the application i.e. Rock with the help of the Cydia which will remove the Rock application and also remove the Rock Extension of the device. So if you can then you can go through the Cydia but make sure first the application Cydia is working fine with the Apple iPad. So try this out and see then response.

I have already gone through the removal of the same with the help of the Cydia but let me tell you that when i am trying to remove the Rock Application and its extension with the help of the Cydia it is trying to remove the MyWi application also which i don't wanted to. So if there is any thing that will work for me then please advise me.

I think that you should have to delete the Rock version with the MyWi which you are currently using and can get the working of the same by downloading new MyWi. So if you can the remove the same with same and later on download the MyWi with no Rock version from the Cydia itself. So try this out.

I am ready to go with the use of Cydia to remove the application with the help of then it but having one more query. Actually i have registered the MyWi and when i will uninstall the same then i am not sure that the new one will be registered version. Did i have to purchase it again for the use of the same MyWi? I don't want to register it again.

As you have already registered the Mywi with the phone of yours and don't want to purchase it again. So let me tell you that the installation of the MyWi again from the Cydia will not ask you for the registration of the same again as it will automatically detect the registration of the MyWi with the device. So go ahead and try this.

You can also configure the MyWi with the iPad. For that you have to first install the same on the iPhone and the you can configure the same to iPad. Here are a post which is having the discussion about Installing MyWI on my iPhone and configure iPad. Just go through the same and you will get it working.
    Installing MyWI on my iPhone and configure Ipad