Thread: iPhone 3.1.2 suddenly crashes after blacksn0w install

iPhone 3.1.2 suddenly crashes after blacksn0w install

I am having an issue with the iPhone which is running with the firmware version 3.1.2 and last night the blacksn0w unlock. My phone got very slow after that and some time it got froze and so i have started rebooting device to get it working. I am unable to to stop the continuous crash. So if you are having the knowledge regarding the same then let me know about it.

Re: iPhone 3.1.2 suddenly crashes after blacksn0w install

I think that there might be some of the issue with the Blacksn0w which is having some corrupt file that is creating issue with the same. So if you can then go through the reinstallation of the blacksn0w but make sure that this time you are installing a nice copy of the software which will help you for the installation.

I have tried the same that you have asked me to do. I have uninstalled the previous installation of the blacksn0w and after that i have install the blacksn0w from somewhere else. But after the installation of the same again getting the same problem of crashing and system running slow. So help me with the same.

I think in that case you have to reset the iPhone which you are using. The resetting will make the device to work on the factories default setting that you are looking for. The resetting of the iPhone i think is the only way by which you can work with the issue of the crashing. So if possible then do the same see whether it is working for you or not.

If iPhone continues to freeze or not respond after you reset it then Reset iPhone settings. From the Home screen choose Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. All your preferences are reset, but no data or media is deleted. If that doesn't work, reset iPhone. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears restore the iPhone software. For more about the same visit Apple

If all the replies is not working for you and you are still having the same problem with the device of yours then let me tell you that in that condition you should have to contact the Apple regarding the query of yours which is about the iPhone freezing and crashing. So contact the Apple Store and get rid of the issue.

If nothing is working for you then might be possible that the firmware of your device is not having the compatibility with the device of yours. So if you can then update the firmware version of your device. But before that take the back up of phone and then reset the device and install the new firmware update for your device which will help you.