Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2010

Montana area - Chinook Wireless and iPhone

I have gone through a news which has been discussed that Chinook Wireless will work on the iPhone on their network. They will work with the Montana. The Montana is newly launched in my area which uses the Cinguler tower and they are not AT&T. So all i wanted to know is that any one is having the experience of using of the same. Thanks you.
Old 06-07-2010

Re: Montana area - Chinook Wireless and iPhone

As per your suggestion and let me tell you that the i have used the same that you are looking for. I have used the Montana on the iPhone and let me tell you that it is not having any issue with the same. So if you are also willing to work with the same then i will advise you to go with the same as it is having a nice connection for same.
Old 06-07-2010

It is completely depend on the network being provided by the provider. If you are having the good connectivity of the same. I am using the Montana in my network and got to know that it is having the good connectivity of the same. So if you can then let me tell you that you can go with the same. I hope you will like it.
Old 06-07-2010

Hey Thanks for the reply that you have given me regarding the use of the Montana area - Chinook Wireless and iPhone. and after going through he detail of your i have got the connectivity with the Montana and not having any issue with the Chinook Wireless on the iPhone. I will recommend others also to go with the same.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,