Thread: iPad bluetooth tethering

iPad bluetooth tethering

Hello,
    The iPad is not bad, but it stayed with me but fell short of expectations. No multi-tasking, no cam, no USB port, so not a serious opponent for others. The iPad will be connected via Bluetooth with the iPhone, then go to Bluetooth Tethering to the Internet? Would then really the only Wifi and it does not bind iPad sufficient nor a mobile phone contract. What do you think? Any more discussion on this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: iPad bluetooth tethering

I guess that this will not work. Is indeed virtually only one big iPhone. Although, maybe that. This seems so iPad already a Bluetooth profile for keyboards have. Why not for Internet? We will see it if is available. Wi-Fi it goes anyway. As you are so wrung with a JB-iPhone and MyWi. Do you not yet anyway. Is indeed unlocked the thing. The important thing is that it is a MicroSim, the T-Mob then hopefully offer soon.

But since it's also the question of whether the provider make these cards so easy, you have to do without a contract, if they ever get to all providers. The providers also are not stupid and know for certain why suddenly in April, the demand for MicroSim cards and will respond accordingly. Until now I have no other device that is accommodated, which requires a MicroSim. Nevertheless, the tethering can be an interesting question and it will guarantee a lot of people to deal, because you save so still a lot of money (price of the device, extra mobile phone contract)

Do not forget: it determines again enterprising hacker will that make the device a "real" computer, including memory problems, slow reaction time, incompatibilities and security issues, but although with multitasking, tethering and all the bells and whistles (USB ports can not unfortunately upgraded via software.

I do not believe in tethering, Apple is finally to its users with a desktop computer iMac, MacBook and iPhone as a mobile computer than phone. The iPad is in between. Why do I need Internet on the laptop when I'm on the road and it had an iPad? If I'm in the hotel and work with the laptop, I have WiFi or my iPhone for tethering, for me does not like ne task from the iPad.

I do think that Bluetooth tethering will go. Apple is certainly aware that many customers already have an iPhone, and will not pay for two network contracts. And why, no one will go in parallel with the two devices to the Internet. And for those who have no iPhone, are the 3G models.

TOP say speed (if you have 3G!) otherwise, the battery is not much I can only say that I was nervous to last longer trip where I only had my company laptop - which has given up after about four hours the spirit and the iPhone was still So more than four hours without external power supply certainly!

What most people ASSUMED the IdiotPad will see and pair with ANY bluetooth device, thats totally untrue. Apple has selectively muck the Bluetooth pairing, your BT Phone device WON'T even show up let alone Pair, and Tether.