Thread: Unlock Bootloader 5.09

Unlock Bootloader 5.09

I am having a iPhone which is running with the Bootloader 5.9 and i want to unlock this Bootloader but not getting any solution which will work for my query. So finally decided to ask the same here and hoping that i will get the proper reply regarding the unlocking the bootloader 5.9 in the iPhone. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unlock Bootloader 5.09

As per your query i have searched for same and let me tell you that it is not possible as this is not yet unlocked. The developer is not yet unlocked the 5.9 so if you are looking to unlock the same then let me tell you that it is not yet possible and you can not unlock it. This is what i have got while searching for the same.

Hey there, I am also having an iPhone which is running with the Bootloader 5.09 and let me tell you that it has been unlocked the Bootloader 5.09 without having any issue with the same. So how you are saying that it is not possible when i am already using the one which is unlocked. I hope you will clarify this in brief.

Hey i have tried unlocking of the Bootloader 5.09 which i was running in the iPhone but i am failed to unlock the same with the help of the same. I have tried the same then let me tell you that it is not working for you. So if any one can help me with the same then please let me know about it so that i can also perform the same.

I think that you both are having the different version of the OS running on the same. So first you have to make the sure that which version of firmware you are running. If you are running the older version of the Firmware then it is possible to make the same happen. And if you are having the latest firmware version then you will unlock the bootloader.

Hey thanks for the response that you have given me. I am looking forward to downgrade the firmware so that i can unlock the bootloader and work with the query of mine. But still having one query. Actually i wanted to know about the best booloader for use of the iPhone. So if you can then please help me with this also.

I am having a link which is having the same discussion that will help you to know more about the best bootloader for the iPhone. So if you wanted to know about the same then you have to check out the below given link. Just check it once and see whether you are satisfied with it or not.
    Best bootloader?

ethika Guest

very nice, thanks for post.................