Thread: Songs skipping on Sansa Fuze

Songs skipping on Sansa Fuze

I am having an issue about which i wanted to take your help. I am using the Sansa Fuze and facing the problem of the song skipping. Whenever i play the song in it, skips the song which is having the format MP3 and WMA. I sure that this both kind of file can be played in the device of mine. So if any one knows about this issue then please help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Songs skipping on Sansa Fuze

Did you tried playing those song to another device. It could be possible the file which are skipping might be having the bad format. First check that songs are playing in another device. So so check it first and then let me know that is it working for you or not. If it is not then it is obvious behavior to skip the song.

I appreciate the suggestion of yours. But let me tell you that i have already tried the same. And it is not with the some of the song in the Sansa Fuze. Most of the song in the player which is having the format like MP3 and WMA are skipping i don't know for what reason. Only Audio format can be played easily.

I think in that case you have to clean the player of yours to get it work with the new and fresh format. Just if possible the reset or format the device which you are using so that it will be work like as it was come from the factory. So do as i said and see whether you are getting it work for your MP3 or WMA file.

In any case when the device of your is not responding because of the any issue you should have to contact the dealer of the device and let them know about your problem which you are getting with the device of yours. Might be you are using the defective one so claiming would be more valuable. So do the same.

I am having the same problem which you are going through but let me tell you that i have been searching for the solution of the same and come to know new device is having some force required to connect the headphone. Just apply little bit pressure to connect the head phone and it will start detecting the songs that you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiro View Post
    I am having the same problem which you are going through but let me tell you that i have been searching for the solution of the same and come to know new device is having some force required to connect the headphone. Just apply little bit pressure to connect the head phone and it will start detecting the songs that you are looking for.
    First of all thanks for the reply that you are giving me and let me tell you that you solution is working for me. I have gone with the solution of yours and find it working with the issue of mine. I have applied the force to connect the device and it is working fine now