Thread: OS 4 wifi now not working

OS 4 wifi now not working

How to unlock my iPhone without a computer. I have just purchased a new iPhone 4 mobile phone. Now I am at a place where there is a hotspot. The phone is not catching internet connection in that. Even I cannot run safari. WiFi does not work on my iPhone. I had tried enabling and disabling the same but nothing works. Does anyone faces a similar issue. How to fix that out.

Re: OS 4 wifi now not working

I have a big problem with my iphone unlock it and the same is unprotected by any operator. First of all it works fine until yesterday and plug it to my itunes and it showed a invalid sim. I change the sim card and validated it with lock. I think I might need to reset my phone. But I do not want to loose my contacts and other files. What can be done here to fix this out. I am also facing similar issue.

I change sim card but it is always the same. Knowing that the iphone sim is fine and an application does not recognize, then I planned to connect via itunes and you must run a update for the same. I should mention that the unit is already unlocked. This flaws look in the iphone. I am trying to download some stuff but nothing is working out here. I had checked all the settings. There is constant loss of connection.

I bought an Iphone 4a few days ago and since I try to connect to the wireless network from home it is not working. My Iphone cannot find my wireless network and I tried everything which is possible. Even manually find it does not work. I have a WEP protection network and I had added the key also. I am now planing to show the same to some repair center to find out any hardware fault.

This can be a bug for WIFI on the iPhone that can no longer detect the network. To fix that here are some basic tips. First Settings and then click on General. Now go to Reset and then choose Reset Settings Network maps. Once done the iPhone will reboot normally and detect wireless network should re-run again. Just check this settings out first and then if still it does not work, can be a hardware fault.

My iphone also does not detect my wireless network. O do not know what mac address I have. Here I am only using the WEP encrypting. There is another proposed encrypting with mac address but I think the setup in the box needs the ip of each computer that wants to connect on my network. So I find it very complicated. Is there any ready-made application for that.

You might need to reset your phone and second thing you can try is check the wifi setting once again. Also see that if possible get a wifi application and add that to your phone. You can then check back. In my case my iphone 3G 16GB no longer captures the Internet and even the option wi'fi shows now wifi. I am planing to upgrade the firmware which I think can give a help.