Thread: White screen after every battery recharge

White screen after every battery recharge

For the precedent couple of weeks, each time I recharge my battery, the subsequently time I revolve on my Zen, I get a white screen. I have comprised to utilize dissimilar systems and used "safely remove hardware" and the consequence is always the similar. My firmware is up to date. I have comprised to do a cleanup and reboot every time. At present it does not sound superior. It is tranquil under warranty. What be supposed to I do here can anybody give me some suggestion.

Re: White screen after every battery recharge

I had purchased it at least 3 years ago so almost certainly not. It tranquil works or runs; I immediately have to reboot it a lot. At the moment, I got a white screen each time I twisted it on, not presently subsequent to the recharge. Battery life up until at present has been enormous. I by no means let it go beneath one battery bar and I plug in next to my bed each night. So at minimum, my phone has been charged, again and again, for 6 hours a day in view of the fact that I purchased it.

Well I imagine this thing is fried at present. It was running this morning. I downloaded and used the MP3 recovery tool. The primary time, nothing changed. I ran it a second time and it got wedged on rebooting. I waited an hour previous to I gave up. At present, my system no longer is familiar with the player. I cannot reset it the entire. No matter what I do I get a white screen, grey screen, and then a white screen the entire in excess of again. The merely method to turn it off is with the pin in the reset hole.

My two-year-old 16GB Zen determine to recurrently merely display a blank white screen, and these tribulations began subsequent to USB docking. Updating, reformatting, and hold up have been of no assist. The tribulations are temperature related. The one thing I have found that fixes it is putting it in a plastic bag by means of a Sorb-it silica gel canister (to absorb several moisture), and putting in the refrigerator for five or ten minutes. I maintain the Zen in the plastic bag at the same time as cold to prevent several condensations from forming on it or inside of it. I took great care of my Zen and am extremely dissatisfied by means of its short life-span. I determine to avoid Creative products until I be familiar with this type of tribulations is less likely to occur.

I originate a much superior solution to my white-screen tribulations. It's easy to accurate (until powering off-and-on the entire in excess of again) using the Hold/Power switch, and the Play/Pause button. On the other hand, it comes into view that you must first be capable to get music playing. This is how it runs fully charge the unit. It gets a song to play. Lock the apparatus by shifting the Hold/Power switch up. Hang approximately for the screen to blank to black, and then in addition wait regarding an additional 25 seconds subsequent to the screen blanks. At the same time as holding the Play/Pause button down, shift the Hold/Power switch out of the lock-mode, and the entire the method down (similar to you are turning it off). At the end discharge the Play/Pause button.

This constantly restores my screen in anticipation of I power the Zen off-and-on the entire in excess of again. This white-screen-problem merely began subsequent to updating the firmware from 1.21.01 to 1.21.03. I have comprised to request innovative to make available me a file to restore my firmware to 1.21.01 (which did not have comprised this white-screen-problem). You be able to observe a demonstration of this technique of fixing some white-screen-problems.

Most recent or previous week I noticed that the phone was losing battery life rather promptly. Twice it went down to discontinuous red. Once night I plugged it in and woke up to the lightning bolt no longer demonstrate and the phone merely half way charged. Even though it was tranquil plugged in. Regarding an hour later the phone totally turned off. When I plugged it in it merely displayed the white screen by means of the battery representation. If it seems similar to the phone's not getting charged or dies when it's on the charger, I had purchased an innovative charger. If the battery would not hold a charge and now it is working extremely well.