Thread: Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra for Windows 7

Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra for Windows 7

The Microsoft has positively made the compatibility mode powerful in Windows 7. I might merely get basic utilize from my Zen Xtra in Vista, using Real Media Player to play tracks from the Zen Xtra, additional than in Windows 7 it runs perfectly. Fundamentally the driver for the Zen Xtra is mismatched by means of Windows 7. On the other hand, if you download the XP driver and right hit it off the installation file and select the Troubleshoot Compatibility heading and utilize the suggested settings to install the driver, then install the innovative Mediascource 5 for Vista, then the plugin for the Zen Xtra for Mediascource (together install without compatibility mode), you determine to get a warning that the driver is mismatched but ignore this and restart the system. I then started Mediascource software, noticed the Zen Xtra scheduled, clicked on 'Playlist', and it loaded, no tribulations! Playback, no tribulations, transfers to player, no tribulations. I am not using the 'Play 4 Sure' firmware update moreover.

Re: Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra for Windows 7

In addition for those by means of the Audigy 2 or 4 sound cards, Creative have comprised and issued a beta driver for Windows 7, I am using this exclusive of the preceding distortion that the defaulting Windows driver gives. The whole thing is cool. This was my most important reason for not replacing XP as my most important OS. I by no means thought I would be capable to work my Zen Xtra 30GB on Windows 7 subsequent to so many tries.

When I try installing the driver the method you declared it stops at 84%. Which driver did you install. I tried together 1.30.03 and 2.01.00. And for the reason that the driver would not install properly together Media source and the Plug in would not install moreover. By the method which version or description of Mediasource do you utilize. I would be extremely grateful if you might assist out for the reason that I am trying to get my Zen Xtra to run at present for in excess of a month.

Most recent week the drive started trying to spin up and going "clack" surrounded by, it would display the menu additional than not let me scroll approximately or select/play anything. In addition refused to turn off unless battery was detached. I figured it was out of order. Took it to local system guru, who tested it and said it ran extremely well on his systems, additional than sold me a brand innovative one -- 160G.

I had installed the similar firmware I was using previous to, using Windows XP Pro SP3, ZenXtraP4SAudible_PCFW_LB_2_10_03.exe.The system acts similar to the player is there the entire right, additional than the player continues to boot into rescue mode. I tried "cleaning up" and it immediately sat and spun; I tried "reload OS" and it said "Harddisk tribulations"; I tried "format the entire" and it said "Harddisk tribulations".

I have a innovative Creative NOMAD Jukebox ZEN XTRA 30GB that I had purchased from a friend who does not encompass any CD's or drivers, I comprise and tried to search for a driver, at the moment I managed to locate the driver and my system be able to observe the player, additional than when tried to update the firmware it asked me to delete the whole thing, so I recognize, and subsequent to that it did not continue and my player is in the recovery mode at present and no firmware installed, each time I tried to download a firmware it tells me that cannot locate the MP3 player " Not connected" even though I be able to observe it on my windows explorer. Another problem, is that the player is 30 GB, additional than the explorer is demonstrating merely 20 MB as interior storage. Be able to anyone assist me.

I be familiar with for certain regarding the Nomad Zen Xtra and Vista dilemma, additional than I in addition be familiar with there are ways to remedy it, additional than none of the remedies I have tried have worked so far. I used to be capable to manage the Zen Xtra through my home system by means of Windows XP Home Edition, additional than regrettably part of the system got fired in a lightning storm and at present I am stuck by means of using my laptop working with Vista until I am capable to fix the XP and there is no technique in heck that my Zen Xtra is going to respond.