Thread: White Screen Creative Zen overheating error

White Screen Creative Zen overheating error

The MP3 Players and portable video players converse, and the Creative Zen overheating error, and at present presently a white screen. At Consumer Electronic products discussion; Creative Zen overheating error, and at present had immediately a white screen. Hi, My Creative Zen mp3 player, 8 GB, 2 years previous in recent times decided not to run correctly, it's the first time in 2 years of loyal service it in conclusion failed on me it occurred similar to this: I turned it on, and nothing runs.

Re: White Screen Creative Zen overheating error

My Creative Zen mp3 player, 8Gb, 2 years older in recent times decided not to work appropriately, it's the first time in 2 years of loyal service it to conclude failed on me I twisted it on, and first it began to accomplish instructions without me pressing several buttons, similar to skipping to next song, or pausing, in a wild agitation of quick actions, and eccentric colours. Then an error message, "overheating, shutting down" come into view, and then the player shut down, additional than the player did not feel hot, there were no sounds coming from the player, and I have comprised by no means left it in a hot place, ever.

Identical in my case I left it unaccompanied overnight, the next morning, I twisted it on the entire in excess of again, the error message came up the entire in excess of again one additional time, and then I twisted it off again, the third time I turned it on, no additional error message, at present basically it revolve on to a white screen, which fades into a lighter white, or similar to a grey, and subsequent to 20 seconds, goes to black (off the entire in excess of again, by itself). Tried to attach via USB to my laptop, and at first it comes into view in my system, additional than I was not capable to maintain the connection, and at present it does not attach at the entire.

I have encompassed a Creative X-FI MP3 player which failed subsequent to 14 months. I twisted it on and as an alternative of seeing my startup screen; the entire I saw was some black and white patters (similar to looking). Providentially, I had a SquareTrade comprehensive assurance on it and they refunded my acquire price I looked at the most recent Creative X-FI, additional than subsequent to my experience, went by means of a Microsoft Zune HD as an alternative. In view of the fact that you are out of assurance, I doubt that Creative determine to do anything for you, and the cost of repairing it determine to probable be equal to cost of replacing it.

If the player has a reorganize button of a number of sort, you might trying this (you might encompass to stick a paper clip into a hole), additional than my quests is that it would not run. Even if you might attach to your laptop long sufficient to transfer the files, that would be a superior thing. If not, let this be a learning occurrence to forever back up your MP3 files to a system, external drive etc, immediately in case. I learned this hard technique when I had a Rio MP3 player and dropped it.

Anybody else is having this problem. It seems that, there are large numerals of 8 GB Zen units going out where the screen determine to not run when you twist it on, it merely goes white. I got one from here (as a reward) and it's become progressively more irritating that they basically do not run, and creative refuses to do anything regarding it. My first one did this right out of the box. Sent it back and at present my second one does it when I "lock" and then "unlock" the player. Needless to say, I am not intimidated.

I got mine at the moment. The entire I am able to get is a white screen. I am downloading the mp3 player recovery tool on innovative website right at present. Additional than I am thinking mine determine to have to go back. Creative's recovery tool did not assist. Nothing helps. Looks similar to this thing is going back to Amazon. I determine to observe if I be able to get my money back. It seems merely the 8gig gets the White Rectangle of Death predicament. From what I have read on a number of additional forms the trick is to hold down the play button at the same time as starting the thing.