Thread: iPhone 4 Proximity Sensor not working

iPhone 4 Proximity Sensor not working

I had this problem several times but it's random. There some cut scene no the iphone after upgrading to iphone 4. I found that there are more iphone bug when you cut off the conversation. I had also found lost of call. I had this problem once I was in communication near touched my keys. I thought that the keys are pressed due to which is occurring. I need some help on this.

Re: iPhone 4 Proximity Sensor not working

I had noticed that several readers Mac complained of problems with the proximity of the iPhone 4. These are less sensitive than the iPhone 3G the screen can be activated during a telephone conversation, then it is snug against the ear, enough to hang up by mistake. It is possible that most users are pushing up the issue of new iPhone users who do not know yet exactly what the sensor but the problem seems quite common.

If there is a problem, a software solution should be fairly easy to find, perhaps even in the update iOS 4.1. I confirm I have some issue with the speed in the proximity sensor. As a former owner of a 3G, I can tell you that the difference is obvious. For example, the phone can take two or three seconds to turn back off and on. It's not great when you are using the speed of 3G at this level.

I had notice some users complain on Apple's support forums for the failures of operation of proximity sensor on iPhone 4, which aims to cut the screen when you bring your phone to your ear. Located near the photo sensor, it is not his office for some users. It is proposed that you must reset all settings. For that you will need to click on settings > general > reset. Another relates that it is a software problem.

After the reception problems of the iPhone 4, several users encounter problems with the proximity sensor of the latest iPhone. Located just above the speaker, this sensor can switch off the screen during a phone conversation to avoid pressing buttons with his ear. The sensor would function random which would lead to the ignition of the screen and support accidental certain keys. Some end up with the microphone off, others with a contact being created or even with a hands free set.

All iPhones come with a proximity sensor to turn off the screen when you call someone to do that you hit the screen with your cheek accidentally. Unfortunately on the iPhone 4 there are problems. People complain about Apple's forums and I had too experienced yesterday during a call. The proximity sensor detects that the iPhone screen does not goes off even when you are talking.

The proximity sensor really does not work properly on the iphone 4. It is designed to instantly disable the screen when you wear the device to your ear to save power and prevent accidental dialing. Now it turns on and off uncontrollably and this raises problems during calls. But I am not getting the exact support on the phone. This prevents dial numbers so that is communication.